Home[MG]Tag Application. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Tag Application. GzSzGlU[MG]Tag Application. T9ywruy[MG]Tag Application. MrZV306[MG]Tag Application. KNjj8mV

[MG]Tag Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[kM]Mortdecai
[kM]Mortdecai

[MG]Tag Application. Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:29 pm

- What is your In game name:[kM]Mortdecai.

- Your Age : 19.

- Where are you from : Pakistan.

- How long have you been a part of the Community: Almost 3 months.

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : During holidays i am active most of the time , but during school days i will try to get online when i get a chance. The timezone here is UTC +5:00

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: Never got it.

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : I had been banned for aimbot ,but that was just a misunderstanding. I was been warned for base rape one time but never kicked.

- List of the previous names you have used: My name, before i joined [kM], was Mortdecai.

- Why do you want the tag: I want to be a part of the MG community, i want to help the players and reduce the hackers/cheaters, P.S it will look cool , having the tag and all. From the start my aim was to be an Admin someday.

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes , i have read them all.

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG][kM]Mortdecai

- What can you do as a member to help people: I will help the new players to get a hang of the game. Help them with the commands and other stuff. Answer their questions. Help the admins get hackers/cheaters.

- Why should we accept you: Because i am helpfull and continue being helpfull to the new players. I am fairly active. And i know alot about the server.
- Picture of your stats: https://i.imgur.com/tFExCV6.png

Last edited by [kM]Mortdecai on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello Mortdecai!
I changed my vote due to some rulebreaks from your part and I saw now that you aren't helpful enough, and you don't talk with us man, you need to socialize more, how can we know that you're a good person if you don't even have a conversation with us..

About your app there, answers .. I don't think that you know the rules because you avoided death today when I was going to rekt you with my Hydra..

So I would like to give a negative vote, good luck with others!

Last edited by Shake_It[DK][MG] on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:33 am

Hello Mortdecai,

I've seen you in game a lot of times. You're helpful, mature and active as well. But your presence is not quite felt by me. You should talk some more.

On considering your [MG] tag application, I can see that you have good knowledge in English except some negligible grammar mistakes. Also, you've put enough effort in your application.

I would like to give a positive vote for you. Good Luck in future.
Back to top Go down
[kM]Mortdecai
[kM]Mortdecai

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 am

Shake_it , first of all , thank you for the positive vote and secondly, i am active because our school hasn't started yet.

iBlaze , thanks for the vote
Back to top Go down
[kM]Mortdecai
[kM]Mortdecai

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Admins, still waiting Smile

*Visits forums every five minutes*
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:10 pm

[MG]_iBlaze[iD] wrote:
Hello Mortdecai,

I've seen you in game a lot of times. You're helpful, mature and active as well. But your presence is not quite felt by me. You should talk some more.

On considering your [MG] tag application, I can see that you have good knowledge in English except some negligible grammar mistakes. Also, you've put enough effort in your application.

I would like to give a positive vote for you. Good Luck in future.

Vote changed to -1 for breaking forum rules (spamming in your own application).
Back to top Go down
[SAW]DarkBlade
[SAW]DarkBlade
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:37 pm

-1, Never seen helping, dont nice to other Players. U don't write much at the Chat. [MG]Arved[DK]
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/instachannel15/
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:27 am

-Not helpful
-Bad communicating skills
-Don't know much about server and its rules
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:55 am

Shake_It[DK][MG] wrote:
Hello Mortdecai!
I saw you playing you are not inactive, if you're on school periode you very active for a guy with school.
Well but you need to improve somethings, like be more helpful and talk a bit more with other persons, just be free and feel the freedom!

About what you wrotte in your application, well its not so much as I was thinking when I mad a fast review, can't talk too much about what you wrotte but.. you should put more efforts on your answers just that are not enough to evaluate your app.

Now I'm gonna give you a positive or negative vote.. hmm .. well after thinking alot you're not a bad guy and the MG tagged members are not so active they look like, I hope your dream turns real later. Should I give a positive or negative ? .. aff hard .. Okay, I'll trust on you and give you a positive vote, good luck with others, don't mess with me!

This response is of someone who is going to give a negative vote ._.

- Lacks Communication Skills
- Not Helpful
- Quiet
Back to top Go down
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:14 am

[ℳℊ]ℂalcMatic wrote:
Shake_It[DK][MG] wrote:
Hello Mortdecai!
I saw you playing you are not inactive, if you're on school periode you very active for a guy with school.
Well but you need to improve somethings, like be more helpful and talk a bit more with other persons, just be free and feel the freedom!

About what you wrotte in your application, well its not so much as I was thinking when I mad a fast review, can't talk too much about what you wrotte but.. you should put more efforts on your answers just that are not enough to evaluate your app.

Now I'm gonna give you a positive or negative vote.. hmm .. well after thinking alot you're not a bad guy and the MG tagged members are not so active they look like, I hope your dream turns real later. Should I give a positive or negative ? .. aff hard .. Okay, I'll trust on you and give you a positive vote, good luck with others, don't mess with me!

This response is of someone who is going to give a negative vote ._.

- Lacks Communication Skills
- Not Helpful
- Quiet
-1 ^^^ Same reasons
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:01 pm

You're application has been DENIED.

Reason:

Reached maximum number of negative votes.

You may re-apply after two weeks.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application.   [MG]Tag Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Tag Application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-