Home[MG] Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application MrZV306[MG] Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:08 pm

-In-game username is:[GOD]Gogeta.

-I'm 18 years old,nearly 19.

-I'm from Modrac,village near Tuzla in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

-I'v been part of this community for one and half year and I still wanna to be in future.

-Well soon college will start (if I pass ofc),but I will be activ on server,like I'm now.

I was banned once for aimbot.I regret that,and now I got seconde chance.

I have change my name begore:it was [GOD]Mister_White.

I would like to join the MG community and be part of the family so as to help the staffs in the server, players and new comers and it will be a responsibility I would like to apprehend for a self-esteem and it gonna make me more mature.

Yes, I have read all the server rules.

If I'm accepted, my In-Game username will be:[MG]Gogeta[GOD]

As a member I will advice and help to new,old player/s and ofcorse I will report abusers and hackers.

I think that I should be accepted because I respect the rules. I play fair(except that ban)I'm active and I like to help players.I hope that I will covnice you guys in acepting me.

Have a nice day and all of best.

uhh print screen don't work sorry about that but here is my stats:
Scores: 120821
Money: 99098312
Kills: 18801
Deaths: 4010
K/D Ratio: 4.52
Admin level: 0
Moderator: No
Team: Ireland
Clas :Sniper
Time playes: 616h 47m 32s

Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

misterwhite wrote:
-In-game username is:[GOD]Gogeta.

-I'm 18 years old,nearly 19.

-I'm from Modrac,village near Tuzla in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

-I'v been part of this community for one and half year and I still wanna to be in future.

-Well soon college will start (if I pass ofc),but I will be activ on server,like I'm now.

I was banned once for aimbot.I regret that,and now I got seconde chance.

I have change my name begore:it was [GOD]Mister_White.

I would like to join the MG community and be part of the family so as to help the staffs in the server, players and new comers and it will be a responsibility I would like to apprehend for a self-esteem and it gonna make me more mature.

Yes, I have read all the server rules.

If I'm accepted, my In-Game username will be:[MG]Gogeta[GOD]

As a member I will advice and help to new,old player/s and ofcorse I will report abusers and hackers.

I think that I should be accepted because I respect the rules. I play fair(except that ban)I'm active and I like to help players.I hope that I will covnice you guys in acepting me.

Have a nice day and all of best.

Application Copied From-

http://www.mg-official.com/t4176-mg-tag-application

[MG] Tag Application 2uqzt5f
Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-