HomeReally randy? WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReally randy? GzSzGlUReally randy? T9ywruyReally randy? MrZV306Really randy? KNjj8mV

Really randy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
misterious
misterious

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Your ingame username:mist
Date of incident:11/11/15
Admin who banned you:[mg]randy
Ban reason:aimbot
Short explanation of events:lol...he wanted to see if i use aimbot and he invited me to duel after i killed him he banned me even though i didnt use aimbot.He stictly belives i used aimbot because i shot him with m4 continously so he though i use aimbot.If hes sure i used aimbot ask him to give something lika proof or evidence that i used aimbot and so many players say i use aimbot because i kill them fastly with sniper and they misunderstood!
Reason why you should be unbanned:I didnt use any hacks or aimbot shit ! my gta samp is clean with no mods!and so many players whom I play with im lagging and that may coused this trouble and my internet ping is between 300 and 400 and in their screen i maybe lagging and in my screen they look like they r afk and when i shoot them they lose health and this may created the imaginary aimbot that the playerrs and admin think!
Screenshots:no
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey there. Please use the right title for unban application.

You were banned by me today for aimbot.

I received constant reports and complaints from normal players and one of the admin himself that you were using something suspicious to get advantage in aiming. So , i decided to check your aiming , and i found your aim enough suspicious so i banned you. I never ban without taking proofs, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCrjOc538bE&feature=youtu.be

In the video, look at your shots tracing at me, and you're not turning to my side. If you say that you're lagging and look other players in afk mode in-game, then i should've seen you afk too. Plus, you headshot everyone that easily, while they're running here and there. I've got headshotted like that once, and the other admin who reported you many times,and the other normal players too. While you're shooting your aiming is not like other normal players aiming, you aim at one place for few seconds, and then aim at the player, and when the player moves away, you aim at the same place where the player was standing for few secs, and then go back aiming at the player. I found that suspicious. If you want me to show that, i will surely upload it and show it to you.

Additional screen shots:

Really randy? Suv20wh

Really randy? 5HKJevL

Idk, whatever the nametag hack is. Dark says you have it.

Note: I would like DarkLight to reply here, and share his thoughts about this player, and explain what nametag hack is and how he used it.
Back to top Go down
misterious
misterious

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:23 pm

first off i never used aimbot at all and why u dont belive me when i have a lot of practice and skillz in sniper and when dominator post the videos of sniper headshots those were real and i play like that too but i didnt use ab at all
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 pm

[GOW]HamzaZeb wrote:
this payer is shit , i agree he use hacks . first thing , he use he hack and get side by saying that my net is slow or i am lagging ,
second : disrespect the players ,
third : chat abuse , like e.g come on kill me, i am not afraid of you , i am better then you ....
i dont have any ss or good proofs but still these are my opinion to keep the ban on this player

warned for posting.

btw @appealer not everyone can be like this.Can you contact me via facebook or skype? link in profile or below post.I will check you via Team Viewer and If you were not hacking , your gta sa folder will just define it = )
Contact Asap on skype.Will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:37 am

Another proof , Uploaded by darklight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK5EwaCDxhU&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:45 am

Hi all, As of Randy said above he used aimbot + nametag hack.

Back to top Go down
misterious
misterious

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:23 pm

u faqing know wat every1 hates me here even admins players and wat not every1 ur thinking that i use hacks and let it be that way i will never come to mg again SO BYE BYE!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm

misterious wrote:
u faqing know wat every1 hates me here even admins players and wat not every1 ur thinking that i use hacks and let it be that way i will never come to mg again SO BYE BYE!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Bye bye, I see some one *Bu**Hurt* Surprised. Keep saying everywhere you go when you get banned, 'I no hack, please, give proofs, please, i pro, plz, i don't hack', and everyone surely will believe you.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Really randy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really randy?   Really randy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really randy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1