HomeBug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound GzSzGlUBug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound T9ywruyBug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound MrZV306Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound KNjj8mV

Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
Clan Member
Clan Member

Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound Empty
PostSubject: Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound   Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Ingame name : [MG]U.B:E:R_12

Bug description : I do not know really say if this is classified as a bug, but many of my friends have the same problem as me. What happens is that when someone shoot me in the head, the game is closed completely, showing an error.

Where it occurred/is happening : » Call of Duty - World War (MG 0.3.7) « Server, HeadShot Sound

Suggestions/Corrections : I think this has something to do with the sound headshot, I have no idea how to fix it. There must be a solution for those who have this problem. The solution I propose is to remove the sound of head shot.

Valid Screen Shot : no picture
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound   Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Tell me what kind of error it ain't a bug at all it's due to your internet connection or sound mods could affect it as well if you're using some kind of sniper mod which comes with sound mod .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound   Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Actually I think it happen's when sniper is DESYNCED, yup . Eg : I'm trying to shoot you in the Head but it won't kill you, but if the player shoots YOU in the Head, that's if that player's sniper is not DESYNCED then BOOM Crashed hahaha..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound   Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug Report Crashed Game Headshot sound

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1