Home[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb MrZV306[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

[MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb   [MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:35 am

- What is your In game name: [GOW]HamzaZeb
- Your Age : 16
- Where are you from : Pakistan
- How long have you been a part of the Community: almost 1 year
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : 1 to 2 hours daily and 4 hours on weekend Standard Time +0500 UTC pakistan
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No This Is My First Time
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ?: Yes I Got Warnings For HBK
- List of the previous names you have used: HamzaZebOfficial
- Why do you want the tag:I want to help the new players and i will do my best for this server Smile
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes I Did
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG][GOD]HamzaZeb
- What can you do as a member to help people: as a member i will help the new players in understanding the server and the commands . i will do my best for this server because this server is like my family and all the admins and players are like my brothers Smile
- Why should we accept you: i am mature , i never used any hack and it is my dream to be a part of maximum gaming
- Picture of your stats:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/30/52/10/sa-mp-10.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb   [MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm

- Having at least 20000 scores in game or above of it.

prathamesh
You Are not Allowed to post here
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb   [MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Auto-Denied

- Abide by ALL the Community rules, no exceptions.
- Having at least 20000 scores in game or above of it.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb   [MG] Tag Application  [GOW]HamzaZeb Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application [GOW]HamzaZeb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-