HomeGodLike's Ban Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGodLike's Ban Appeal GzSzGlUGodLike's Ban Appeal T9ywruyGodLike's Ban Appeal MrZV306GodLike's Ban Appeal KNjj8mV

GodLike's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodLike
GodLike

GodLike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Your ingame username: GodLike
Date of incident: Today
Admin who banned you: I dont know
Ban reason: I dont know
Short explanation of events: I am walking in Aerea 69 and in chat tells Server closed the connecting I loged out and and relogin again finaly it tell me you have been baned from this server
Reason why you should be unbanned: I didnt nothing plz unban me
Screenshots: I havent
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 pm

i banned you,you were totaly hp hacking,come on,are you afraid to say the rest of what happen ? well you should say the truth, " then i saw that i got slapped out of my sanchez,i got exploded few times,and didn't take any damage " that's what happen,and i have a witness,the guy who reported you saw you hacking too
Back to top Go down
GodLike
GodLike

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Yeah this.I tell this but I didnt know the reason when you ban me the client tells server close the connection nothing more so I couldn't undertand what so I tell that.Thanks for reading

R.I.P. english anyway hope to understand
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm

the reason was that you're health hacking... and you have just said the proof on you....
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:17 pm

OK Dude You Did HP hack and for it there is no no no just no nothing compensation for it Razz

Maybe Yoker Better Get Proofs Before you Ban.
As i don't think the guy who post ban appeal ever hacked.I banned about 100 hackers who were hp hacking and none did a ban appeal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:50 pm

yeah,me too xD,btw i always take a proof,it was just a problem when i tried to ban him... instead of taking a SS first,i banned first,but i meant to take a proof
-UNBANNED-
(Edited: [MG]Alshan_007)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodLike's Ban Appeal   GodLike's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

GodLike's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1