Home[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base GzSzGlU[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base T9ywruy[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base MrZV306[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base KNjj8mV

[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Your name In game: Shake_It[MG]
Suggestion for In game or Forum: In Game
What kind of Suggestion you want give: My suggestion is to add a team and base only for Donors(1,2,3). I know that this could be a bit difficult to do but you know Donors should have this thing man, and I think that more people will donate because of having these benefit that is only for donors.
The name of the team can be "The Donors" and the colour if possible too Cyan.
Image/Video of a base that I created:

Last edited by Shake_It[MG] on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:18 pm

+1
I agree with you,with this there will be more donors,becouse they will have some more /cmds and they will have their own base.
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:28 pm

-1, What if a donor joined as Indian and another one joined as USA
How can they play with each other?
I don't think we have to get more teams ,They have their own commands and class.
The server update is coming soon everything will be changed so.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:00 pm

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
-1, What if a donor joined as Indian and another one joined as USA
How can they play with each other?
I don't think we have to get more teams ,They have their own commands and class.
The server update is coming soon everything will be changed so.

You just say that because you ain't donor/vip bro, we would like to have our own base, DONORS BASE and TEAM, not Indian or USA or the hells, if you think that there are too much teams tell irish to remove Ireland or some other who have low amount of players, a base for donors would be very cool and more people would donate to have that benefit I guess! You guys only think about other teams having low amount of players but you are always on duty so you can't talk about being part of a team.

@Gogeta
Thanks for the support Gogeta you understanted me thank you.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:08 pm

+1 Idea is not bad. If the suggestion get accepted add some special cars to that sone and watch out for other players not to come in.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:10 pm

[MG]Pupe[DK] wrote:
+1 Idea is not bad. If the suggestion get accepted add some special cars to that sone and watch out for other players not to come in.

Thanks for the support and I made a base for The Donors, idk if its a bit OP but I tryed to avoid making it Op, but I'm uploading the video of the base and will post it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:22 pm

already working on donors stuff since we all know it well donors helps the server with funds issue without them it's kinda hard to keep a gaming server alive for a long time but actually we kept paying just for the players no matter if we've got $0 as donor fund

but it's creepy to make a custom team for donors only instead of that we should make a base with a new skin for donors only with few commands for them ( for base only) so on
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:00 pm

I don't like your base , There is no exit from it . still -1.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:54 pm

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
I don't like your base , There is no exit from it . still -1.

It have, sorry for not showing I forgot Sad

[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base Zc2fD7w
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:16 pm

shake it stop shaking your hands while mapping the donor base our mappers will get the job done but good efforts atleast trying to help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:23 pm

It has no thing spacial if you get it near soviet base, which other bases are better.
And we have our mappers team who can do this.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:16 pm

[MG]_XSeaX_[RD] wrote:
It has no thing spacial if you get it near soviet base, which other bases are better.
And we have our mappers team who can do this.

Well it is more near from Ireland's base than from Sovietics base ma broda, so much excuses to give a -1 .. I do not know what is your problem broda it is just a suggestion to add a team and base to the Donors, but in my point of view I think that you are thinking that we(the donors) are just people who give money for free.

About "we have our mappers team", I can do maps too, and no need to talk like that because as I said it was just a suggestion of base no need to add the base that I have made okay ? ..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base   [Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] - To the server, about Donor Team & Base

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1