Home[MG]Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG]Tag Application T9ywruy[MG]Tag Application MrZV306[MG]Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG]Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[SF]RedStar

[MG]Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Tag Application   [MG]Tag Application EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:34 pm

- What is your In game name:[SF]RedStar
- Your Age :18
- Where are you from :Pakistan
- How long have you been a part of the Community:I am new here but see my score i think i comed to this server from 2 to 3 weeks But see my score which i earn by my self.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :7 to 10.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:I Didnt got mg tag before
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :No I am never warned / kicked By any Admin.
- List of the previous names you have used:killerkhan this is my previous account but i lost this account name i have changed this account name But i lost thats why playing with this account Now i made this account.
- Why do you want the tag:Because I have seen most of the people in [MG] Tag.I also want [MG]Tag Because I also want to be a part of [MG] members and Then i Will apply For admin if i got 15000.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:Yes I have read all server and forum rules and i m obeying them
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]ReD
- What can you do as a member to help people:I will help all and I will give players rule and commands and I will help every one I am friendly with all And i will never abuse select me to become a better version for your self Moreover I have interest in [MG] Tag I also want to be a part Of it I hope U will not disappoint me.
Screen shot of ur Stats:
https://imgur.com/ndwu9xQ
https://imgur.com/MJbAmzR
Sorry Dominator But See now i will not spam again Sorry Plz trust me I will never do it again
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

[MG]Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]Tag Application   [MG]Tag Application EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:34 pm

[MG]Tag Application 2uqzt5f

- If your apply got denied, you may re-apply after 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1