HomeUnban Appeal because of a misunderstood. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnban Appeal because of a misunderstood. GzSzGlUUnban Appeal because of a misunderstood. T9ywruyUnban Appeal because of a misunderstood. MrZV306Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. KNjj8mV

Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood.   Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:52 am

Your ingame username: Reptar

Date of incident: 16/03/2014

Admin who banned you: [MG]Dominator[BB]

Ban reason: "Aimbot"

Short explanation of events: He thinks that I was using that because I hit him and maybe it looks like, at the end I explain to him what I think happend and he decided to unban me but at least he cant because of his adm level.

Reason why you should be unbanned: My play is Fair play. I always try to make the correct things and I wont use hacks or bots or even cleo mods. All my score is made by myself. Ilike this server too much Smile

Screenshots: Sorry but I can't take a game picture but it just appear "Server closed the connection" and I cant keep playing.

Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. Sin_ta10
PD: This is part of the conversation that we have in the chat. He was trying to unban me but he can't. Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood.   Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

>> UNBANNED <<
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Unban Appeal because of a misunderstood.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1