HomeBann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 GzSzGlUBann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 T9ywruyBann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 MrZV306Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 KNjj8mV

Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sh4d0w2

Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 Empty
PostSubject: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:43 am

Your ingame username: Sh4d0w2

Date of incident: Today 11/11/2015

Admin who banned you: [MG][GOD]Randy

Ban reason: Aimbot

Short explanation of events: Im duelling with him with UZI and he lost and then he banned me cause aimbot.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Its just my skills.BTW this ban is funny tho.BTW,I miss lots of bullets xD.I want a proof.Don't do the same thing like Jayden,he banned my lil bro without proof '_'

Screenshots: http://postimg.org/image/sm8pxcvmz/
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks for making an unban appeal , Sh4d0w2.

You were banned by me for aimbot, today , 11/11/2015.

Skills? Take a look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBBAh3kp0Q

No skill has ever known in samp history, like yours. Those bullets tracing me, It's clear aimbot.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy.
Back to top Go down

Sh4d0w2

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:19 pm

If I use aimbot,all the bullets must hit at your skins.
If you said that you are pro in UZI,I can find more players pro than you.
Ive been playing SAMP for 1 and a half year and this is the 1st times I got banned because of aimbot.
If you are saying this aimbot,I don't know what will happen when a better player than me dueling with you uzing UZI.So theres gonna be a lot of players innocent because of your bann.
And I hope any other admins watch this video and post your opinion.

PS : Don't make this case to be like Legendary case.And if you want a proof Im not using aimbot I can show you nab.Sorry for my bad english xD
Back to top Go down

Sh4d0w2

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Im swear that I don't use it dude.
I don't know why this admin banned me with that reason.
If I want to use aimbot,why I don't use aimbot from the start or before this.
If you said Im using aimbot only to kill you,sorry but there are many players in this server I would like to kill them than you.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Saying "I'm pro in UZI" was a bait. And you're calling me noob? For the record, I'm not a noob. I've been playing samp for more than 4 years now. And the aimbot you are using is kind of a , Joystick aimbot. The aim-Bot toggles automatically when you press "RMB" and it doesn't toggle when you are pressing only LMB. In that video i have provided, you hands shoot in different directions, but the bullets trace me perfectly!

Look, i'll come to the point., If you accept that you used aimbot, you will be given a chance. If you don't., then you will be staying banned for at least 3 months.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 pm

prathamesh wrote:
Sry for post 
shadow are you really using aimbot, tell the truth 

Warned for Posting.
Back to top Go down

Sh4d0w2

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm

For me nab doesn't mean noob or what else you are thinking about.
I can printscreen my gtasa folder to show that Im clean.
If you want me to admit what I don't do,sorry.
Im really sorry for you dude.Im swear Im not an aimbotter.Why would I?
I have many friends here and 11k scores and Im in GK clan.Why I want to use aimbot?
Because Im noob? Im always said that Im a noob in server.That not important for me.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Randy asked staff members/administrators to give their opinions then I will give my opinion.

In my point of view, I have seen the video and that guy ping's is around 300 if I'm not wrong so if you don't know when you're pro and have good aim and your ping is over 300 or around that people will start calling you cheater/hacker/aimbot just because you have a good aim and your ping is hight.

In another server(withoug mentionating him here) I saw a guy with 250-300 ping or more a bit, he have a good PC but when he shoots sometimes his skin is not shooting directly to the other person skins and some people(even me) started calling him aimbot/hacker but he wasn't, it was just his ping that was hight and with the lagg he was not turned at all to the skin of the opponnent.

So please before doing that you should think a bit, see his ping, see if the person is really good in aiming if that person have a good PC, because sometimes we are wrong and its not a shame to admitt an error that we have made, I know even me, I hate the thing of admitting something wrong that I have done but I need to admitt it if I have done that.

Good luck in this Shadow.

Last edited by Shake_It[kM][MG] on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm

@Shadow, Me and few other admins have checked Randy's proof and its clear that you've been using aimbot.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:22 pm

That is clear of you being busted sir = )

Bestes Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sh4d0w2

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:31 pm

I asked another admins from another server and he said its not aimbot.
This happened maybe cause Im lagg xD.
Its up to you to trust me or not.
But yeah,I have a pretty good lappy with 4gb ram and 4gb video card.
About my net.Yeah its laggy asf but at least I can play SAMP,
This is my first time I got banned because of aimbot and Im thinking right now that I should feel proud or not because someone think that my real aim is an aimbot.
By the way,I hope you guys made a fair decision and of course if I got banned with this reason Im angry asf.
BTW,Randy,I respect you but your decision to bann me is wrong dude.
Seriously,you can ask Gogeta,I'd beaten him in UZI xD.Im not that pro but yeah.

@Shake_It[kM][MG]
Yeah,I saw someone shoot me and his bullets hits me even Im at his back.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:26 am

First of all, even if you have a laggy internet, no one can do a 360 like you did. Facing some other direction, and the bullets hit me. I have quite a lot of experiences with these kind of lags too, but never seen such a thing. Even if you lag like hell, that is not possible. All admins in the official group, shake_it being an exception, has agreed that you used aimbot. And [MG]Irish_ agreed too. Some say that you used Auto-cbug and other hacks too. Dude, it's my job? You're saying that i'm wrong just because i banned you for aimbot? does that make any sense? As a admin i have to ban such suspicious player with legit proofs. And i did, i'm sorry if you're angry with me, i told you in the first reply Accept, else you won't be unbanned. But you just kept denying that you didn't use aimbot, You've been banned, twice in this server, and more than twice, if we consider your "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" which you say , its your "lil' brother?". Here is my decision:

You will not be unbanned for allegedly using illegal modification(Aimbot) in-game to get advantage over normal players.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy
Back to top Go down

Sh4d0w2

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:24 am

1) You say I use multiple accounts.Yeah its my lil bro,his account name is Brutal_Enemy.My lil bro and I have been playing _________ server for a long time ( can't say it it against the rules ).At that server,everyone know we are brothers.EVERYONE !! So why don't you guys add rules that you can't have multiaccounts even if your brother,sister,little brother,little sister or friend.So you guys want to make all players in SAMP need to have their own router,own internet and own ip.WOW,nice logic.

2)Why Jayden banned my lil bro without any proof? Because we have the same IP and he remembered that that I got banned because of auto cbug?Banning player without proof is nonsense.Dude,my lil bro cbug is fast dude,he always playing SAMP everyday.Its really different with me because my college wifi is suck.If you guys don't know anything,just don't bann my lil bro without knowing what happening.OK,let say the Brutal_Enemy account is me,so how I duel with him? Think logic first.

3)If you read all my previous bann appeal,I always admit that I use hack.

4)You're saying to me that I use aimbot,but for real Im not use any aimbot.Even I don't installed Cleo 3/4 in my GTASA files.You want me to admit that I use hack?Hell no.IF I USE HACK,I ALWAYS ADMIT IT.

5)Now I know there will be a lot of players had the same thing happened to me.They were innocent.Of course I can't proof that Im not using aimbot.But ask yourself,Why I need to use aimbot?Why I need to use it when against you?Why at this time I started to use aimbot? Why now? Why I don't use aimbot when against DOMI? Why I use aimbot when I against admin?
Why I don't use aimbot when against normal player?I have seen many players are better than me in UZI in this server.So that mean,they are aimbotter?

6)Think in your mind before banning someone? Is it true that he use hack? Im sorry but this is a shame for all admins here excluding any admins who said Im not use aimbot.Can we trust human opinion? Are you sure their brain is 100% correct? Had you feel like what I feel? Someone ask you to admit your lie but you never lied to anyone?
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Stays banned.As Informed by Our Randy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2   Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bann Appeal : Sh4d0w2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1