HomeReporting Arthur_Gland WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting Arthur_Gland GzSzGlUReporting Arthur_Gland T9ywruyReporting Arthur_Gland MrZV306Reporting Arthur_Gland KNjj8mV

Reporting Arthur_Gland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SAW]BooMeR_
[SAW]BooMeR_

Reporting Arthur_Gland Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Arthur_Gland   Reporting Arthur_Gland EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 am

Name of Rule Breaker: Arthur_Grand
Date of incident: 16 November 2014
Short explanation of events: I Was Playing And Then I Got To Know That A Musketeer is Having Weapon Hack As I Saw A Sawn-Off in His Hands And A Health Hack Or Maybe Its My Lag But Im Sure That He Have WH
Screenshots: Video is Taken By Me on 16 November 2015, Time: 2:56 PM (Timezone GMT 5:30+)

Sorry For Lag in This Video And I Timed After This Video So I Cant Take His HH Proof So Here Are Only WH Proofs See He Have Sawn Off Being A Musketeer
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Reporting Arthur_Gland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Arthur_Gland   Reporting Arthur_Gland EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:54 am

Remove that ped.ifp mod(and install the original ped.ifp) , it might get you banned.

Proofs are unclear sometimes there is a player in server who spawns with sawn off as musketeer.

Thanks for reporting.We will check that player if found ig.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Arthur_Gland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1