Home[MG] Tag App WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag App GzSzGlU[MG] Tag App T9ywruy[MG] Tag App MrZV306[MG] Tag App KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SAW]BooMeR_
[SAW]BooMeR_

[MG] Tag App Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag App   [MG] Tag App EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:52 pm

- What is your In game name: BeatBreakeR_[SAW]
- Your Age : 16
- Where are you from : Varanasi, India
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 9 Months
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : +5:30, 4-5 Hours In Installments
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No, I Didn't Got It Yet
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Banned For Aimbot, Kicked For Desync And Afk
- List of the previous names you have used: BooMeR, BooMeR[DK], BooMeR[GOW], ReDCrOsSeR[SAW]
- Why do you want the tag: I Want It in A Order So I Can Complete My Goal As I Was New in This Server I Was Having Lot Of Fun With The Admins And Other Staffs, All Goals Completed But... Except One So I Want Myself To Achieve This Goal Too. And I Will Help The Players Who Are New To Our Server By Telling Them The Correct Commands, Requirements For Promotion
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes, I Have Read All The Rules, Terms And Condition Of Use
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]_BeatBreakeR_[SAW]
- What can you do as a member to help people: As A Member I Will Report The Hackers Come in My Way By /report Command And If It is My Lag Then I Will Request Admins To Check Them
- Why should we accept you: Because I Like Maximum Gaming As It Has Cool Huds In-Game And A Cool Forum And It is Very Outstanding Server With Admins Who Listen To Everyone, They Give A Chance To Everyone Even The Player Who is a Hacker And They Are Like A Judge Being Side Less. The [MG] Server Contains Too Much Goods Of Specail Zones, Good Mappers, Exellent Admin Who Dont Abuse Their PowerAnd Lots Of Updates.
And It Is Good That There is A Place For Modders Like Me And I Want To Make Many Mods For This Community Including Vehicles, Planes, Helicopters ETC.

- Picture of your stats: [MG] Tag App Sa_mp_013
>>>CLICK HERE<<<

FIRST APPLY ON 31 October 2015
[MG] Tag App Bandicam_2015_11_16_19_27_42_870
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

[MG] Tag App Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag App   [MG] Tag App EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:40 pm

I am afraid to say that your application may be denied because you haven't waited two weeks to re-apply after your denied application, your last application was denied on 07 November 2015. At least don't lie because no-one is idiot/stupid here to fall on that.

Last application -> Click here

Rules & Format -> Click here

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:

Reasons why your application may be immediately denied:

- Reached the maximum of 5 against from admins or players.
- Got banned or temporary banned while your application is still running.
- If your [MG] Tag Application has less than 100 Words.
- Provoking or insulting users.
- Asking/begging for supports to the admins/players.
- Arguing with an admin about his against.
- Breaking any of the community rules, no matter how small the infraction may be.
- Making another application after getting the previous denied, without waiting for the re-apply duration limit of 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-