HomeBan appeal, please read thanks :D WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan appeal, please read thanks :D GzSzGlUBan appeal, please read thanks :D T9ywruyBan appeal, please read thanks :D MrZV306Ban appeal, please read thanks :D KNjj8mV

Ban appeal, please read thanks :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

bolbol

Ban appeal, please read thanks :D Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal, please read thanks :D   Ban appeal, please read thanks :D EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Your ingame username: bolbol
Date of incident: Don't know exactly but pertty sure its from 16/3 to 18/3.
Admin who banned you: Unknown.
Ban reason: Hacks.
Short explanation of events: My friend talked with some admin and the admin told him that I have hacks.
Reason why you should be unbanned: First of all, im not using hacks im don't know what are you talking about I banned twice because hacks and I don't have hacks even, just love to play in this great and awesome server!
Screenshots: Don't have, you saying im hacker I don't have a screenshots that can prove im not.

Please consider earmarking me and believe me that I came to enjoy the total server!

Thanks  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

[COD] Tasty

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal, please read thanks :D   Ban appeal, please read thanks :D EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 am

LOL SUCKER
Back to top Go down
[MG]James[uW]
[MG]James[uW]

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal, please read thanks :D   Ban appeal, please read thanks :D EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 am

Lol  lol! 
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal, please read thanks :D   Ban appeal, please read thanks :D EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:51 am

Banned By Me Ages Ago!

Reason : AirBreak + HealthHacks.
-Then Ban Evaded Several times.

-Stay Banned.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal, please read thanks :D   Ban appeal, please read thanks :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal, please read thanks :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1