HomeRallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  GzSzGlURallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  T9ywruyRallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  MrZV306Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  KNjj8mV

Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  Empty
PostSubject: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Name of rulebreaker: rallen and Gm_Killer

Date of incident: 11-12-15 or 12-12-15 ,I Didn't Remember the date
Short explanation of events: firstly i saw rallen and gm_killer doing score farming on recon attack , i told eduardo , he saw them and jailed them and he said required level+6 admin to ban them or something and he told me to post on forums , this is the 2nd time i saw rallen doing score farming . Requesting admins to ban rallen
and Gm_Killer Uses Many hacks too Eduardo jailed him and he did ban evade and was using ab and other hacks too so requesting to give punishment to rallen or ban him !
Screenshots: I Got Others Screenshots Too
Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  Sa-mp-25
Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  Sa-mp-26
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 pm

DO u have proof of hacks? If Eduardo tolds me to ban, assuming he has proof, i ban him. No problem
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 am

Check The News Feed , Rallen Captured recon attack for team asian empire and then is he stay there and GM_killer is capturing it , and you still need proofs ? when one admin,Clan Owner and Senior Players Are Sayin That He Is Using Hacks .
Silent For One Minute Neutral
Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  Sa-mp-28
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:25 pm

We should wait for the High ranked admins lvl 6+ and see their opinions.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:58 am

[CK]HamzaZeb [OFFICIAL] wrote:
when one admin,Clan Owner and Senior Players Are Sayin That He Is Using Hacks

It doesn't matter if you are a clan owner or a legend.Until the admin himself approves it.I won't agree with it.

Though in the second pic they look like they are score farming but what if its an old pic? So we do prefer a video in such cases with there newer stats picture.

-Locked.

@Eduardo if they were hacking infront of you I bet you would have already banned them.peace
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming    Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rallen And Gm_Killer Score Farming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1