Home[Suggestion] - For the forum's WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Suggestion] - For the forum's GzSzGlU[Suggestion] - For the forum's T9ywruy[Suggestion] - For the forum's MrZV306[Suggestion] - For the forum's KNjj8mV

[Suggestion] - For the forum's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you agree that forum's need Moderators ?
Yes
[Suggestion] - For the forum's Left1033%[Suggestion] - For the forum's Right10
 33% [ 1 ]
No
[Suggestion] - For the forum's Left1067%[Suggestion] - For the forum's Right10
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

[Suggestion] - For the forum's Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] - For the forum's   [Suggestion] - For the forum's EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Your name In game: Shake_It[kM][MG]
Suggestion for In game or Forum: Forum
What kind of Suggestion you want give: I want to suggest to add a group of forum moderators that will keep the forum clean, locking or moving topics, warning users for breaking the forum rules, etc. That would be good for the forums in my opinion because there are alot of threads who are inactive long time ago and users posting where they are not allowed. Well and it's that I hope you like the idea.

And I wanted to give another suggestion, to add a thing that is called "Warns" or "Alerts" and that system allows forum moderators to warn the users.
You could update the forum rules too and add some new rules to keep a good environment in the forum's and to keep it organized too.

Last edited by Shake_It[kM][MG] on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - For the forum's   [Suggestion] - For the forum's EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:10 pm

+1 from my side i agree with shake this is a great idea so the forum be more clean Wink
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - For the forum's   [Suggestion] - For the forum's EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:14 pm

+1 One Of The Best Suggestion
This Website Must Need To Be Well Developed And Clean So There Will Be Good Impression To Every New Player On Maximum Gaming
If Our Staff Will Be More Cooperative , Well Behaved And Kind Then It Will Help Us To Increase The Reputation Of The Server Forum Must Need To Be Well Developed
ThankYou
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - For the forum's   [Suggestion] - For the forum's EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:28 am

[CK]HamzaZeb [OFFICIAL] wrote:
+1 One Of The Best Suggestion
This Website Must Need To Be Well Developed And Clean So There Will Be Good Impression To Every New Player On Maximum Gaming
If Our Staff Will Be More Cooperative , Well Behaved And Kind Then It Will Help Us To Increase The Reputation Of The Server Forum Must Need To Be Well Developed
ThankYou
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] - For the forum's   [Suggestion] - For the forum's Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] - For the forum's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1