Home[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) MrZV306[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 pm

- What is your In game name:[Ck]Electrox
- Your Age :16
- Where are you from :Saudi Arabia
- How long have you been a part of the Community:3 Months
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :UTC
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:Never
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :Nope
- List of the previous names you have used:Electron,Electrox,[CK]Electrox
- Why do you want the tag: with my help i think i can blast all these hackers form our server. Also i am a player who looks out for newbs who dont know how to play COD properly and i teach them how to cbug and This is one of the best servers in samp which i wanted to dedicate my time and effort to help. Its time to get rid of hackers and enhance this server so that it can attract more players . Joining the staff will be fun because i see that staff here respects each other and i am willing to help staff here. i satisfied with the Tag and i don't think it will easily return that's my problem cause i abuse the rules and i'm wrong, if i have a chance to get [MG] tag again i will not ruin, i disobey a lot its necessary. if u can trust me again this will not repeat again, i'm kindness but careless, i hope that some staff was trusting me, i wondering that i can do my work again. First of all, I want to be part of this beloved Community cause this Community is the Best one that i've never seen, and also its have more interesting thing, like Friendly admin and my Clan is my fav one, so I want the tag because i want to help someone IG or Forum who's need help, like Wrong Posting, Spamming In Game,Flood,Disrespect others, insulting, Said about rulebreakers at Main chat etc. and I tell him/her to use /report or Take a Proof as a Video or Photo and Report that On Forum,and i like to play with my friends and my teammates .
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:yes Ofcourse
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]Electrox[CK]
- What can you do as a member to help people:I Can Help the new Comers by my powers
- Why should we accept you: Because I am Helpful,Active,Mature
- Picture of your stats:
[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) 2w52kk5
Updated
[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) 2cqnreu
i am a well know fun player who plays by the rule and makes other player play because my experience in MG community can prove it all that i am ready to manage this job.I I am totally free this is a good server ever i seen Very Happy   Thanks for your time here

Last edited by Electrox_ on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm afraid that your application will be automaticly denied becouse it don't contetin enough words.Edit it please so we can vote for you.Ty for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Edited Smile thanks for ur regards
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 pm

You change a loot.And you do it really good.You really fix your behavior.I change my mind.You deserve it now.I just hope that you''ll stay like that.
+1
-Good behavior
-Don't abuse anymore
-Helpful(Every time I'm online you're helping)
-Mature guy(this is what I like at you)
No need for good luck becouse I think that you'll get your tag.
See ya on server mate.

Last edited by [MG]_Gogeta_[DK] on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydra[kM]
Hydra[kM]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Why everyone do this "admins are not so active"

You can see some admin there like me,Hulala Gog somethimes so im not sure about that

btw -1 from my side for now

-Not Helpful
-Not Fiendly smt
-Disrespet other

Best Regrads
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:38 pm

[MG]Hyd[R]a[kM] wrote:
Why everyone do this "admins are not so active"

You can see some admin there like me,Hulala Gog somethimes so im not sure about that

Sorry Forgot To Edit it was edited 6 weeks ago sorry

Edited Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:16 am

[MG]_Gogeta_[DK] wrote:
''- Why do you want the tag: want to become The Member because i felt its time and also i am a great player who can easily detect any forms of hacking or Aimbot. Also because of different time zone admins are not so active but with my help i think i can blast all these hackers form our server.''

Why U need tag to help?You ''catch'' cheters or hackers without MG tag.MG tag is not just about findind hackers,you can do that without tag like recording with bandicam or fraps and post on forum.(don't find this offensive).
And now vote.
It's -1 from my side.
-I don't see you on server often.
-I never saw you helping anyone.
-Sometimes you disrespect others.
-You're not ready yet my friend.

Be more active and helpful and I'm sure that you will be [MG] member.
Good luck buddy.

-1 I agree with Gogeta ur still not ready. Reason :

- imature
- most inactif
- not helpful 
- you disrespect others sometimes 
- not friendly exept with popular players and admins (i haved this problem too and i solved Smile )
- and plus how come's ur playing since 6 months ! u have posted an post when ur saying ect ect that ur new blablabla just since 1 month and half (i think) 

Good luck with ur applie Smile

Last edited by [MG][kM]Skyfall627 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:38 am

I am a old player but i lost my acc my old name was Electron

Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:43 am

Hello Electrox,

From my side -1

Active
NOt so helpful
Bit immature

[You need to improve yourslef]...Dont take it in bad way...BUt you are not ready to hold the Tag!!
Goodluck!

P.S : Stopp Spamming in your Application...

Last edited by [MG]hulala[kM] on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Guyz Thanks for ur Regards Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Hello Electrox.

I saw you playing in some days and in my opinion you are

- Matured, I didn't saw you being imature, insulting people or having imature behavior so I think that's good.
- Semi-Active, you are not so active as I expected but your activity is not bad so isn't really bad.
- Need to help more the players.
- Friendly, talk with us and have good talks.
- Medium english knowledge, not bad and not good, but can be understanded.
- A good player and you knows the server rules & how the server works, and that is good.

So it's a +1 from my side, good luck.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Fire723[DK]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Positive vote from me.
-Friendly
-Mature
-Active
-Helpful
Try to be more helpful a bit, and you'll be alright.
Good luck
Back to top Go down

[MG]Dorkas

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Positive
-Friendly
-Mature
Try to be more active
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Thank You Guyz For Vote Smile
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:03 pm

+1

- Friendly;
- Active;
- Knows the rules;
- Applicable for the role of an [MG]
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Thank you very much kStar Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:24 pm

+1 for him:
- helpful;
- active;
- friendly;
- don't rulebreaker
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC592id9Vx85oDuvY9FocnFg
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Ty For voting Smile

Last edited by Electrox_ on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:40 pm

- Read forum rules before applying.
- Not mature enough 
- Never saw you helping
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Ty For ur Regards Sea i will improve myself Smile
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:18 pm

6 Positive and 4 Negative.

I will wait for some more Admins to Vote or those who already have voted to change there votes if they could.

Last edited by [MG]DK]_DominatorDz on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ḙƚëç[UN]
Ḙƚëç[UN]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:23 pm

No i have 7 Possitive votes Smile from gog,,dorkass,u,fire,kstar and etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Electrox_ wrote:
No i have 7 Possitive votes Smile from gog,,dorkass,u,fire,kstar and etc Smile

Stop replying on your application, only if you are requested to post in, if you think that the admin counted wrongly the votes PM him. If you keep doing this I will change my vote to negative. And don't reply to this please just stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Seismic
Seismic
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:44 pm

+1
Friendly and lovable
Helpful
Goodluck! <33 (;
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Seismic wrote:
+1
Friendly and lovable
Helpful
Goodluck! <33 (;

Sorry, unfortunately the rules say that only official members of MG, who hold the " [MG] " Tag in their names are allowed to vote in MG tag applications. Once you become a official member, you've the rights to vote. But for now, your vote won't be taken into consideration.

It's a -1 from me.

- Active.
- Immature.
- gets hyper sometimes.
- Never seen helping.

Please do make note of negative votes given by official members and admins, and correct them, by doing that next time if you apply, you will surely get more positive votes. But for now, since your application reached 5 negative votes , your app has been DENIED. Thank you for applying, good luck next time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)   [MG] Tag Application - Electrox :) Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application - Electrox :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1