HomeBanned with No proofs WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBanned with No proofs GzSzGlUBanned with No proofs T9ywruyBanned with No proofs MrZV306Banned with No proofs KNjj8mV

Banned with No proofs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xau

Banned with No proofs Empty
PostSubject: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:27 pm

I've been banned by this Admin in which he believes that I hack. I asknicely to be unbanned only because I love this server. Thanks

Banned with No proofs Sa-mp-10
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Please first use correct format and wait some time I will upload my proofs.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Ok now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KY1qiXQK0&feature=youtu.be
At first video watch closely 10-12 seconds of video.How do you do that?You move your mouse so fast.Ok maybe is that possible.Skilled players can do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqS3iXOn6OQ&feature=youtu.be
And now this is the good proof.I don't need to explain here anything.Just watch video and you will see.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:52 am

[MG]_Gogeta_[DK] wrote:
Ok now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KY1qiXQK0&feature=youtu.be
At first video watch closely 10-12 seconds of video.How do you do that?You move your mouse so fast.Ok maybe is that possible.Skilled players can do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqS3iXOn6OQ&feature=youtu.be
And now this is the good proof.I don't need to explain here anything.Just watch video and you will see.

Quite valid proofs in second video.

@Xau I am a fan of yours so pro and such fast movements.Mind making frags of your such fast kills?

Proofs by Hulala confirms the ban reason.
1 : https://youtu.be/Ajai9zTRoPI
2 : https://youtu.be/Gow_XaxDTLQ
Back to top Go down

Xau

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:35 am

The Second video is that I saw him within the radar and having my gaming razer mouse, I could aim much better then another simple mouse. I'm a hardcore gamer and I daily play Call of Duty and sometimes San Andreas.

So tell me, what would you do if you entered a Black Ops III server? ban them all? I guess not.

I have nothing to say regarding the first video since for me that was normal.

If I was a hacker I wouldn't appeal for a ban because I would say that they cought me and there's nothing I can do. But no I am not because hacking/glitching/cheating has no fun in it.

Peace,
XaU

Last edited by Xau on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Xau

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:42 am

So if Hulala thought that I am a hacker, why he didn't ban me right away? And sorry but it doesn't mean if you are not skilled it means I shouldn't be skilled. Just accept the defeat and carry on.

I can see that none had played a Real Call of Duty server. Go on Youtube and see for yourself.

No tricks, all skills.
One Shot, One Kill.
Peace,
Back to top Go down

Xau

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:44 am

You know what I'll drop this. You guys can't accept a CoD hardcore enthusiast. You just prefer players with less skills. I see that now. (Y)
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:56 am

Make a Frag of your such awesome kills = ) and I'll unban you.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:47 am

''If I was a hacker I wouldn't appeal for a ban''
Are you sure?Many players with hacks apeal here with reasons like ''I don't have hacks,I'm clear,I'm pro,that wasn't aimbot I'm laging''.I know that becouse I was one of them too.
Maybe your mouse can help you move your sniper so fast.But you can't headshot 3 players like that.Only aimboters can.As Domi said make video of your skills.Do this what you did here and you will be unnbaned.

Ty,peace.
Back to top Go down

Xau

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:32 am

No one asked what you where/are. And Gogeta, you believe that because you can't headshot a target. and I understand you. I have no time to make a stupid video to show my normality. Besides those video show nothing. a solid proof should contain me, killing multiple targets, without missing or maybe all headshots not a 1v1 -_- if you don't know what is aimbot google it.

And you know it; a hacker is always a hacker.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:37 am

Stays Banned.

Proofs are Valid.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned with No proofs   Banned with No proofs Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned with No proofs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1