HomeMDM ZONE (BUG) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMDM ZONE (BUG) GzSzGlUMDM ZONE (BUG) T9ywruyMDM ZONE (BUG) MrZV306MDM ZONE (BUG) KNjj8mV

MDM ZONE (BUG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
Clan Member
Clan Member

MDM ZONE (BUG) Empty
PostSubject: MDM ZONE (BUG)   MDM ZONE (BUG) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Ingame name :[MG]U.B.E.R_12

Bug description : I do not know if this could be considered a bug, but it is something to be aware. If you select the class jettroops and you go to minigun death match zone (mdm), with this class, you can escape from the place. you can go to the warzone with all the weapons from this area. In particular I report this for the minigun which it is a very powerful weapon also it has infinite ammunition. If any player could think to do this could be a problem.

Where it occurred/is happening : I always look for bugs and defects in the server, and sometimes I propose some ideas for the server.I found this defect, the worst of it is that you can apply to any particular zone, if you find a way out.

Suggestions/Corrections : I suggest mappers and programmers have a little more careful with this. Special areas must be completely closed to prevent this.Administrators must be careful not to qualify, a player using weapons hack. Because this method can obtain weapons of special areas, without using weapon hack. Although this case is very rare.

Valid Screen Shot : I do not have a screenshot, I have a video to show in more detail what I try to explain. (View up to 0:25 minutes, advance to 2:15 minutes)

HO HO HO, SECRET SANTA BRINGS A GIFT FOR ALL. "A MINIGUN WITH INFINITE AMMUNITION".

COURTESY OF MG,

SINCERELY SECRET SANTA. (SARCASM)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

MDM ZONE (BUG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDM ZONE (BUG)   MDM ZONE (BUG) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:10 am

True you can escape with minigun and infinitive ammo but you'r not able to see other players or vehicles.So the only benefit this bug give's you : ability to capture flags...and scatter alone.
Back to top Go down
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
Clan Member
Clan Member

MDM ZONE (BUG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDM ZONE (BUG)   MDM ZONE (BUG) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:25 am

Thanks for clarifying that problem. However, apparently the general idea has not been understood. Again I bring another video, to make clearer what I try to explain. Suppose I want to get a combo of weapons that are not in the war zone. This is what I did in this video. I go to a special area, I took the weapons they give me, in the special zone. Then I escaped the special area. Once outside I can take full advantage of these weapons. The idea is that players do not escape from special areas with weapons that are available in that area. This trick applies to almost any particular area.

In this first video I escaped from obamaattack

In the second video I use the weapons from obamaattack

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

MDM ZONE (BUG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDM ZONE (BUG)   MDM ZONE (BUG) Empty

Back to top Go down

MDM ZONE (BUG)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1