HomeEveryone should check this. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inEveryone should check this. GzSzGlUEveryone should check this. T9ywruyEveryone should check this. MrZV306Everyone should check this. KNjj8mV

Everyone should check this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Everyone should check this. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Hello all.First of all I would like that every user of this forum and player on our server check this.
So I had some suggestions that will change our server (I hope on good).So here we go.

Sug. n1:
First I think that we should add automaticliy time and weather change.This night time is really depresive so I think we should make more then one weather like day,night...

Sug n2:
Score.Players earn to many score when they capture zones.Like 10 + score.And there is special zones.I think we should delete them,and set all zones to 3 or 4 score.It will be much more harder to earn score but it will be more intresting to play.

Sug n3:
Classes.We should put ranks like this:
Muskeeter 0-100
Snipe 100-300
Medic 300-500
Engineer 500-900
Pilot 900-2500 (Until 2500 score we can just drive sea sparow.After we reach 2500 score we can drive hunter and hydra).
Hitman 2500-4000 (I'm not sure about what weapons should we put here but I think we should set:silencer,sniper,sawn off,uzi or tec 9).
Spy:4000-7000
Special forces 7000-10000 (This class is best class.In this class you can drive tank and hunter,and you have deagle,m4,smg,molotovs)
Lord or General:10000-infinitv score (One of this two for highest class).

Sug n4:
Add inteligent briefcase in every base.When someone steal your inn.brief. you lose 4 score and 3000$ money.But when you steal it you recive 7 score and 7000$ money.If your teammates steal it you recive 4 score or scores.

Sug n5:
Add more zones for capture and add reaction test.Reaction test it should bring you some score and money like 1-6 score and 1000$ to 10000$.
Reaction test should automaticly arrived every 4 minutes.

Sug n6:
And if it is anyway possible add nuclear attacks.

Sug n7:
Add headshoot sistem with every weapon.But when you buy helmet you have it until you die.Not like one bullet in head and you lose it.

So this is my suggestions.I hope that this is possible to make.I think with this suges. our server will be much more popular and have more players.So as I said everyone should let their opinion here.

And sorry for grammar mistakes.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Suggestion n1:
+1

Suggestion n2:
If it is too hard to get score the users get bored and leave. There should be more classes the players can earn theyr score for. Its like a goal or a reward. Thats the only thing it keeps the users playing.

Suggestion n3:
Musketeer: ok
Sniper: ok
Medic (Basicly Support but as i said, more classes are a good goal for players): ok
Enginer: should need more score. I think we dont want to have a World of tanks server Very Happy
Pilot: ok
Hitman: sounds like a god class. The Player should be detected on radar and the class should require a high score
Spy: ok
Special Forces: why not? But it should require a high score
Lord or General: idc what you mean with that

Suggestion n4:
+1

Suggestion n5:
+1

Suggestion n6:
+1

Suggestion n7:
No! This would be way to overpowered.

This Suggestions will be hard to implement if they get accepted. But to lead the server to great succes there need to be a lot changes.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Ok Gogeta lets go :

Sug 1: +1 that's true it should be added.

Sug 2: -1 are u crazy ! you will maybe make the thing more harder but many players will get tired of the game and go out :/ 

Sug 3: i think it will be more cool if we "add" ranks, not changes them. 

Sug 4: -1 its the same goal as to capture a base 

Sug 5: +1 yes this seems a good idea Wink

Sug 6: +1 but its have to be accecible only by high scored players "General of Army".

Sug 7: NO -1 ! if we do that the server will be too eazy, but i suggest to add more score for head shot like (normal shoot +1) and (headshot +2) Smile Smile

I THINK I HAVE SAID ALL, GOOD LUCK Smile  
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Everything good got placed already in the final update of mine & the best part of it every single special zone will be unlocked after reaching specific scores / ranks .

Spoiler : Some realistic amazing missions coming along .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 pm

I Saw Many Players Personally Who Left This Server Because There Is Nothing To DO For Newbies
Add Some Missions |Add More Special Zones | Add Turf Wars | Add More Ranks&Classes | Add More Bases
Its Difficult For New Players To Make Score And Kill Players .Whenever They Join ,They Are Covered With Some Pro Players Who Is Keep On Killing Them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial

[MG]Dorkas

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:24 am

i think gogeta right
and i think we don't need special zone when you play server you never see ? just 1 or 2 player come to special zone
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:37 am

Wait until final update of Irish , If none of your suggestions were in update then come back to this suggestion
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:48 am

Suggestion 1: +1 In my own opinion I can't really see when trying to snipe @ players in Helicopters and Planes because it is too dark. Also I think Donors already have a day/night command maybe we can bring it to everyone?

Suggestion 2: +1 For reducing the score as it could combat those pesky score farmers but -1 for deleting the special zones, maybe we should just reduce the score on them as well because those are the zones people heavily farm like /clash, /obama, and /putin.

Suggestion 3: +1 I like the more classes idea.

Suggestion 4: +1 For this, it sounds really fun, maybe an option to steal it back from whoever takes it by killing them and bringing it back to your base for a even higher score/money reward?

Suggestion 5: +1 but not every 4 minutes as that is too soon, maybe more like a test every 15 to 20 minutes?

Suggestion 6: A HUGE +1 but only the team that controls AREA 69 may launch a attack and the player launching it should have $1,000,000 taken out of their account when launching as it will give them a kill for everyone in the area the player chooses to drop the nuke.

Suggestion 7: -1 This is too overpowered.

Also Like Terminator said We should wait for the final update and then come back to this!

[MG]Irish_ wrote:
Everything good got placed already in the final update of mine & the best part of it every single special zone will be unlocked after reaching specific scores / ranks .

Spoiler : Some realistic amazing missions coming along .

Everyone should check this. D2ZeJwmd1FIe2zqo

Back to top Go down

iRekt

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Nice suggestion gogeta <3
Believe me,you guys won't want me to come back in server if you guys wanna have chance to answer the reaction test when Im online xD

P/S : Sorry if Im not allowed to reply here xD
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Poor iRekt I'm the fastest here boi. Razz

P.S. You're allowed to replay here.

Anyway ty all for giving your opinion and I hope that that updatet will come soon Irish. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should check this.   Everyone should check this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone should check this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1