HomeSuper_Man_ staff application !! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuper_Man_ staff application !! GzSzGlUSuper_Man_ staff application !! T9ywruySuper_Man_ staff application !! MrZV306Super_Man_ staff application !! KNjj8mV

Super_Man_ staff application !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Super_Man_

Super_Man_ staff application !! Empty
PostSubject: Super_Man_ staff application !!   Super_Man_ staff application !! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:54 am

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276700322471

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276512218841

Super_Man_

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276512227142

before 3 weeks .

Super_Man_ staff application !! 14527651223853

GMT 2+

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276542915321

Palestine .

In-game rank/score :

really I don't have a lot of score , but i'll earn more and more.

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276551901631

yes , I have , and i'm ex-cod server owner .

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276558687811

10/10.

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276620973291

I have great abilities. I am little bit technical expert and I can help the staff in the co-relating matters. I perform my work efficiently and with the best of my ability. I am analytic and make proper and reasonable decisions. I can handle multiple tasks at the same time with proper reasoning. I manage tasks and can do them in a short span of time. I am mature and strict. I can handle hard situations easily. I follow all the rules and I have a friendly-nature. My English is understandable. I do not hesitate in helping others. I am sincere in my work, I do not spare anyone. Also, I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I have very good communication skills. Over the time, I will improve myself more.
I believe that I have very positive sides, I am a nice and kind guy who likes to help. I've been playing SAMP since some few months and I already know the server very well, I am a active member playing 3-4 hours a day or more. I believe that under my age of 18 I can handle this things and share my knowledge to the people who are in need of assistance. I am a good follower that will be a big part of the community. I never had any problems dealing with other people and I am very confident that the newbies and other players in need can easily approach me whenever they need assistance. I value every single player and you can expect that I'll treat everyone with utmost respect. As long as they need my help, I am more than willing to extend my arms to be able to assist them.
Also I'm capable of handling big jobs. Whenever needed I'll respond. If my Supervisors need me to do some extra work I will be gladly to comply, and give them everything needed. I'm capable of doing hours of work as I tend to sit around normally all day. I'm available when called. In my view and it makes me feel as if I can be apart of the Community to better the Community. Help out anyone in need of help. I've been with this community. With me being in the Administration team, I want to achieve a goal of making it through the ranks,as well as helping out all the new players and punishing back rule breakers.
I Super_Man would be more then happy to help out and perform this duty,and better everything that comes my way
What will you do as a staff member:i will helpful and banned,warn and /kick all rulebreaker

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276630756641

10/10.
Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276637377621

i'm 16 years ago .

Super_Man_ staff application !! 14527664317051

I am very much active. My main goal is to serve the community. I am available at times where there are less administrators on duty. I want to provide a much better and accessible help to the members along with my fellow administrators. I can speak very good English and can communicate well. My aim is better explained in the first section. I want to help the community to expand but in the same way, I want the troublemakers to be punished and the honest people to be provided fair round. I am friendly and have great addiction towards helping.
I will make sure that once I am provided the position, I may use it efficiently and in a better way improving the overall structure of the community and making it better than before if possible along with my fellow administrators.
I would like to join the Administration team to share my experience and knowledge for the new players and help other people who needs help. Being a part of this team, I will encourage players to follow all the server rules and abide by them and by punishing or warning those who will not. Being a administrator is not that easy task, you always have to face a lot of stress and work and I am ready for that. I think being a administrator will help me to know more about the server as well. I'm little bit old in SAMP community, I know the things to which I have to avoid and things to do. I want to join the administration team to stop the rule breakers and in the same way help new players and serve the server as whenever needed. Also, I would like to become a moderator because not only do I want to progress myself within this community, but on an OOC level I would like to do that as well. And what better way to do so than join a team that is fundamentally the back-bone of the server? -- This is my chance to join a team which prides itself in helping other people, and ensuring that everyone is maintaining a positive attitude around the server with regards to what they are/aren't supposed to do and how to go about it. I absolutely love helping people, although it seems like a cliche answer -- it's absolutely true.

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276707816921

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276707822932

Super_Man_ staff application !! 145276707828373

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Super_Man_ staff application !!   Super_Man_ staff application !! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:26 am

Hello mate.I'm sorry but you first need [MG] tag before you post application for staff.
Here check it here http://www.mg-official.com/post?f=13&mode=newtopic.
But first read rules before posting.
Ty.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Super_Man_ staff application !!   Super_Man_ staff application !! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:31 am

You've put a lot of effort in your application, and if you did met all the requirements would've been a +1 from me. But, unfortunately you don't have the MG tag in your name, and doesn't meet the requirements. So as gogeta already said, please apply for MG tag AFTER MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS.

But for now, your application has been DENIED.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super_Man_ staff application !!   Super_Man_ staff application !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super_Man_ staff application !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1