HomeForum Application For Android WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inForum Application For Android GzSzGlUForum Application For Android T9ywruyForum Application For Android MrZV306Forum Application For Android KNjj8mV

Forum Application For Android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Forum Application For Android Empty
PostSubject: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello all ,I made an apk for forum ,can be downloaded to android

link : http://app.appsgeyser.com/MG%20samp%20server

Back to top Go down
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:40 pm

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/fbd0085bdabb0259d5db7b4bceb372cb178b76a069b3c315fa8209ab9b494d4b/analysis/1453585176/

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:02 pm

[MG]Eduardo[kM] wrote:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/fbd0085bdabb0259d5db7b4bceb372cb178b76a069b3c315fa8209ab9b494d4b/analysis/1453585176/

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMG!!!!!!! shall i delete the topic?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:16 pm

You created an APP with viruses? LOL, good to know who you are!!!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Dude I am using it normally , and i have a virus scan apk its clean , thants weird.

idk where the virus came from
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Hello Hakam. We didnt allow u to create an "Android Application" for the forum in you're last sugestion (as no one replyed). As we said u before you will have to wait for the Final Update before u give you're suggestion u send me pm about that, i remember i told you in /pm on the server to dont post another suggest until we finish the Final Update, u said yes "ok" but u didnt listen. So plz stop spam with you're suggestion. 

PS : i know you dont mean anything bad dont take me wrong. i know you are suggesting that so u can help us but plz wait for the final update mate. 

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:34 pm

OK Sky . thank you for tellingme that

PS. I didnt know it is suggestion .
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 pm

As we see in "VirusTotal" and as i test "My Self" by diffrent ways, you're "APK" is Virused by a (Trojan) coming from a "Unknowed Source". Asking for all who have installed this "APK". Better for you're own security to remove it from you're computer and you're Phone or what ever where u put it. after some rechearch i finded that the virus was already in you're PC do to something u installed.

PS : I suggest you to scan You're PC and Phone to check if any Virus have Affected you're System and if yes u better remove it fastly or the PC and all its application including samp that include our Website/Forum can get affected by the same virus. i also suggest u to close all you're applications and lunch a scan there i s a possibility of a contamination in ur Main C:/ files that will affect ur Entire PC.  

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:06 pm

[MG]Eduardo[kM] wrote:
You created an APP with viruses? LOL, good to know who you are!!!

That's not a virus. It's adware. Most of the .apks have them, they just display ads, that too only when your data/wifi is turned on. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Oh good , nice to hear that it is kinda clean . So is it allowed to be downloaded here?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:20 pm

what the hell ring by bell sing jingle ma balls ?

Why the hell on earth you're making a android app for forums i don't get it .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:28 pm

ammmm 0.0 , well Mr.Irish I am having some problems with entering the forum from my android , so I decided to make an app (launcher) for me , so I made it and it helped me a lot , so I said to myself "wait a minute did I just made a very helping app for the forum , so why I don't share it on the forum to help other members ,also Irish well be so proud of me" , and I shared it here . That what happened sir.

PS . I am big fan of you .

Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Mr Irish HAHAHHAHAH I cant stop laughing aff irish bro u got fan xD.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Nope_Fking
Nope_Fking

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:08 am

hahahahaha lrisha i cant stop laughing bwhahahahaha
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Application For Android   Forum Application For Android Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Application For Android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1