HomeStaff apllication [Vagos]Techno WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff apllication [Vagos]Techno GzSzGlUStaff apllication [Vagos]Techno T9ywruyStaff apllication [Vagos]Techno MrZV306Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno KNjj8mV

Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Vagos]Techno

Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno Empty
PostSubject: Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno   Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 pm

- In game name:[Vagos]Techno
- Your Age:13
- Where are you from :Italy
- In game score/rank:General 3589 score
- How long have you been a part of the community:724h 50m 00s
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :I don't remember
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:No
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : would like to become admin because you play a lot on this server and I would like to help the staff in times of need
- How can you help the server being an Administrator To help administrators I would put into service while they are not there to check for hackers
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Because I think I'm responsible enough unlike those seeking to become staffer but then you see or use hack or insult
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :7
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :7 On my maturity level I think it's pretty good. I do not ever convince others but I decide always to follow the most appropriate solution, I happen to go wrong but I think err is human
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :The dark side of an admin I think you have to be more active than any person on the server and, above all, think first of all to the server and to the welfare of players that the Club staff
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :https://imgur.com/delete/mAo7L6AK2gTo5jU
Back to top Go down

[Vagos]Techno

PostSubject: Re: Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno   Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Edit
At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : (GMT +1 EU central)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno   Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:25 pm

You must first apply for Mg tag, then to moderator

here:

http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno   Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:13 am

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno   Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff apllication [Vagos]Techno

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1