Homeunban me plss :( WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inunban me plss :( GzSzGlUunban me plss :( T9ywruyunban me plss :( MrZV306unban me plss :( KNjj8mV

unban me plss :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

graves

unban me plss :( Empty
PostSubject: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:43 am

Guyzz its been a vry long time.......i truly apologize for my mistake of using hacks pls gimme a last chance......
I truly miss this server so much. Believe me i'll not do it again....[MG]Randy pls gimme a last chance.......pls bro....Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Use This format

Your ingame username:
Date of incident:
Admin who banned you:
Ban reason:
Short explanation of events:
Reason why you should be unbanned:
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down

graves

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Your ingame username:HELLHOUND[SAW]
Date of incident:5-Jan-2016
Admin who banned you:[MG]Pistolero[GOD]
Ban reason:Aimbot
Short explanation of events:i ws jst playing as usual bt suddenly me nd pistolero started fighting nd i used aimbot on pistolero bt now i realize that it ws my mistake no matter what happened that day i should'nt use hacks and it ws my mistake dat i broke the rule...
Reason why you should be unbanned:I apologize to all u guyzz that i used hack nd request u to gimme a last chance.....trust me it will never happen again.I ws a member of this server for a very long time nd i truly miss this server a lot....pls give me a chance. I'm sorry once again for my mistake....Sad
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:08 pm

I believe you were using it from a long period, time to time. Yet its up to Pistolero to either set you banned or give you another chance.So its your call Pistolero, make it.
Back to top Go down

graves

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:28 pm

First of all Dominator thx for watching my ban appeal and as i told u dat it ws the vry first tym when i used aimbot otherwise i cud hv a vry gud k/d ratio or i cud hv won mny duels bt as evryone on the server i am not dat gud....anyways i'll not use it again.And admin pistolero i truly apologize to u bro for using aimbot pls gimme a last chance i'll never do dat again.........i know dat it ws my mistake dat i broke dat rule bt trust me for once.....
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:22 pm

I think Pistolero is inactive.So I'll re-direct this appeal to Head Managers and they'll decide if you will get an temp ban etc.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi HELLHOUND, Ok so i've decide to give you one last final chance and dont ever use any hacks again or else you'll be banned permanently for ever, and you'll be unbanned on 20/02/2016.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban me plss :(   unban me plss :( Empty

Back to top Go down

unban me plss :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1