Homeadmin compalin WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inadmin compalin GzSzGlUadmin compalin T9ywruyadmin compalin MrZV306admin compalin KNjj8mV

admin compalin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:36 am

Name of rulebreaker:[MG][GOD]Randy
Date of incident:16/02/2016
Short explanation of events:

bad admin attiude

he close my chat log (i didn't spam ,flood,insult i just talk to him )
Admin Level:idk

Screenshots: admin compalin LF1Crcn
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:31 pm

You came on server to provoke others.
If someone don't accept your duel or kill you or beat you you are insulting him.
Respect others to get respect from others.

Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:18 pm

within_ wrote:

Name of rulebreaker:[MG][GOD]Randy
Date of incident:16/02/2016
Short explanation of events:

bad admin attiude

he close my chat log (i didn't spam ,flood,insult i just talk to him )
Admin Level:idk

Screenshots: admin compalin LF1Crcn

Buddy, Randy was not the one who did that it was Dark inorder to avoid the spam !You were insulting him and bragging about your skills [Flooding]
Back to top Go down

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:35 pm

''gogeta'' i didn't insult any one of you , i just said ( why all the players are coward ) to enhance him to come cbdm or duel i admit it , i didn't says anything when i die , i just told u exaclty that u hadhelmet and u can't beat me without it , i didn't insult anyone of you all , (if any one have proof that i insult he show it ) another think i stop talking before i get muted but he still talk to much and spam , not me

it's clear that all admins will be contre me in admin report cuz i am a newcomer
--->that's why in all the servers , the admins not allowed to post here , only admin level 6+ or 5+
-->i am admin lvl 4 in another server , and our rules as and admin , we nerver ever insult player , or we get demoted or fired and as you all saw he said ( you are a lame ass kid ) this words only can causes a lot of problems to him
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:51 pm

I didn't say that you insult me.
I think that you first duel Randy then me than Boomer.But my point is that after I beat you,you told me that I'm coward bcs I want to take another duel against you.
I didn't take duel cuz I was doing my admin job.
As I said I don't care if someone insults me I can cotrol my anger and I just ''leave it''.
Problem is that you are insulted all players and if you insult players and you're still admin on ''one server'' than how that server looks like.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello, within_.

1 . http://postimg.org/image/ufw2jhwgn/

Take a look at the screen shot. It's when you started calling out all players coward. I was watching from the beginning, as im an admin i can read other's pm, you pm'ed random players asking them to duel you, and if they deny your request you say "you're scared", i was like "what's wrong with this guy?". Then you duel me, i accepted your request, you killed me, then left. you said "ah again, any other kid who can duel much better" something like that i don't remember, but i remember you calling me a kid.

2. http://postimg.org/image/w5zuoactt/

This when you called me to cbdm, i came there, you killed me. Look, i can't be always there playing with other players, i need to check reports and stuffs. And when i went to do my job you called me a noob, i ignored once again.

3. http://postimg.org/image/th5ibwhh5/

This when i couldn't take it anymore. I didn't warn you, abuse my powers, i tried my best to make you understand in a calm way, but you wasn't listening it and you said "im not reading your messages" and that's when dark disabled the chat and i had to talk via admin say. Like i already told you, honestly, i've seen a lot of people like you. But i ignore them mostly because they usually do some duels prove their useless skills in a damn game, and leave. But you, aww no, you kept calling everyone coward? LIKE wtf man coward? coward in what way explain? You duel me , i accepted your request, well yeah sure you have a nice pc, with good fps, and some good skills you killed me. But i didn't deny your request, and i accepted it which is not cowardly. Every single person who fought you accepted your duel request but still you kept calling them a coward which i felt was RUDE and very immature that you really got me angry. I apologise if i had by any chance hurt you in any way. But seriously man, stop joining random servers "to prove your useless skills (yeah i say it, useless skills)" and insult everyone calling them a coward which they lose to you in a game. Calling one a coward is not funny, it is very offending, rude.

Anyways, thanks for reporting.

Regards.

P.S: Learn to enjoy the game , it was created for that purpose. Its COD, team with others , kill some enemies, earn some scores and have fun. IT wasn't created to brag about your skills and call everyone coward if they lose to you in a duel. Yes you called gogeta a coward, you said this "GOGETA is a coward he use helmet -_-". It's a game, and it should be played not to be taken serious for real.

EDIT:
admin compalin RW7bHgX
Back to top Go down

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm

gogeta: atleast answer or say that you're on duty , if u said that from he beginning i'll undrestand.
randy: first , i just used the word 'coward' don't keep saying insult,insult.. , u killed me and left so i thought that u used /qdm ,( i had not knew that u r an admin and u used /spec )
and why i used that word and i kept talking <now the 2 main things is : i focus only on u randy , because i hate the people who interfere and talk about other players skills not about their , and u told me ''tell gogeta coawrd " to miss me up .
and i don't like those peoples that disregard other peoples , i PMed you, u can answer or tell me that u r on duty
and the most important thing i didn't used that kind of words against you (lame ass kid)
* i came in this server have fun not to show my skills , i didn't even talk about my skills so you tow
have to realize what i wrote i didn't talk about my skils and that i am pro , i just talk about (brave and coward)
Back to top Go down

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:21 pm

i just enter 3 duel
gogeta: i duel him and he wear helemt , i told him leave it and fight me without helmet , he didn't answer , so i told him coward
randy:after i win i told u rip , and i didn't say anything else ,but you kept talking so i said , i am not reading your msgs
boomer : i told him gg and i like people like you because he answer and he didn't disregard me
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm

I wasn't on duty.
If you're admin you would know how many reports coming from players.Now imagine if for every report I go on duty.What would that look like?
About helmet.I was wearing it cuz I were going to snipe bases then I remember that you dueled me so I duel you to fulfill your wish.
Nobody isn't coward here.Difference is that someone is mature someone is not.Someone knows how to deal with lose someone don't.
So take my advice play game enjoy it don't lose your nerves on others and if I ever hurt you or abuse I'm apologize cuz that wasn't my purpose.

Back to top Go down

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:57 pm

you don't have to apologize , you have to undrestand ,until now u didn't undrestand
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:28 am

The way you behave here is way, much much different than how you behaved in-game. What is your purpose on creating this report? Did i offend you in the first place? What do you want gogeta to understand ? because what you are trying to say here we clearly don't understand. You say calling coward and offending others is fun, well i say its not. This topic was locked way before i even replied, but i asked the co owner to unlock it so that within_ can reply to my post , i want to see what he is going to come up with , and turns out you are still saying the same thing again.
Quote :
gogeta: i duel him and he wear helemt , i told him leave it and fight me without helmet , he didn't answer , so i told him coward
Why are you calling people coward dude? LOL.

Quote :
gogeta: atleast answer or say that you're on duty , if u said that from he beginning i'll undrestand.
randy: first , i just used the word 'coward' don't keep saying insult,insult.. , u killed me and left so i thought that u used /qdm ,( i had not knew that u r an admin and u used /spec )
and why i used that word and i kept talking and i don't like those peoples that disregard other peoples , i PMed you, u can answer or tell me that u r on duty
and the most important thing i didn't used that kind of words against you (lame ass kid)
* i came in this server have fun not to show my skills , i didn't even talk about my skills so you tow
have to realize what i wrote i didn't talk about my skils and that i am pro , i just talk about (brave and coward)

You want to talk about brave and coward? Go talk to school kids about patriotism and they will understand. Not in a stupid game for god's sake, you aren't making any sense with your points. When the hell did i talk about other players so called "skills?" You were calling everyone coward, and when you duel gogeta, and when he defeated you i said "oh yeah, now call gogeta a coward" that isn't disregarding? wtf? Yes you didn't call me a lame ass kid, but you called me an idiot. You came to the server for fun? Honestly? I don't think so. Because the way you behaved there was like "I came here to provoke everyone and brag about my skills you cowards , you all useless kids" that was your attitude in-game, such lies, wow. LOL. I don't want to waste more time posting here to your replies which doesn't make any sense, IMO. I leave this to other head managers / co owners to decide.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:32 am

Hello there,
Within_, let me explain you something;
This section is there to report any staff member who abuses his powers. And as I can see Randy didn't abuse any of his powers.
so, if you are reporting him for the way he talked to you then look for the reasons first.
It's your fault from the beginning.
If you are impressed with your skills that much don't bother other players.
you can't force them to duel you, if they don't want to duel calling them "Cowards" won't change their mind.
Grow up baby and don't cry because Mr.Randy has said bad words to you.
Honestly if I were him I wouldn't even reply to this report as it's useless.

Hope you understand.
And don't do your games with me in the replies because I will directly ban you.

Regards,
Head Administrator [MG]True.
Back to top Go down

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:18 pm

well the last words , first randy , i try it again , i didn't came to show my skills , and i used 'cowards'
as kidding because samp is a game after all , n you didn't take it easy so i have been talking more n more.
another think , i didn't show any kind of childish acts ever ,if you just answed ,also there is 2 admins with my respect , they are really good admins here , they helped me without i answerd with polite words and they tried to make me have fun here ,they made me feel ashamed when i said ''the players here are cowards "

btw i don't care if you banned me 'true' and you show a bad attitude here
so i didn't used any disrespecting words against you , so behave before you talk about other players behavior , don't think that you had any kind of powers or i will cry much if you ban me
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Usually i just won't put myself into any conversation nowdays due to no time at all but apparently this is something weird .

So tell me the reason, why do you even keep this attitude in the server? calling someone " coward " just because he isn't into the mood of dueling or what so ever , how you would say it .

It's not like you are obligated to play. Instead of forcing your own pathetic immature flaming all over the server have you even tried talking to someone without sarcasm? Like a normal human being? just be nice to everyone around the server & things would go as smooth as butter we'd care about everyone's opinion but that doesn't mean we let people screw things up ingame for just nonsense , i hope you'll get everything what i've just wrote within_ .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

BlackGoku

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 pm

finally an admin know how to talk , i am sorry for using coward , i just use it for kidding , and when the admin belic show me a nice attitude i blame myself lettel bite , and i am usually good with players ,but the other admins not that kind of people who gain my respct , and i want to end. this time wasting ,but focus on the other admins attitude
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Now you are joking?
You report Randy.Now when our words come to your head you ''was joking''?
On other servers you will not find admins like here.Maybe I'm not that good.But I know that you're wrong here mate.Randy was trying to speak with you nicely but you didn't want to listen him.I think we should stop posting here cuz we would never finish this conversation.
Ty and see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:47 am

Seems you "Within " are a troll, you challenge all MG member and staff to duels to the point of irritation . Don't spam reports plz .
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:15 am

Listen boy, I am not that good guy you want to challenge okay? You won't teach me how to behave, you won't teach US how to talk.
Alright?
Actually if this report was against me then you said you were joking I would punish you. We don't have free time for your jokes and report hunting.
Since you joined, from the way you talk in this report I can see that you are fighting the staff over here and trying to show that you are the good guy here but you are the opposite in-game.

Now please no one is allowed to reply anymore, case is closed. Anyone who does will be punished.

Forum moderators can lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 am

[MG]True wrote:
Listen boy, I am not that good guy you want to challenge okay? You won't teach me how to behave, you won't teach US how to talk.
Alright?
Actually if this report was against me then you said you were joking I would punish you. We don't have free time for your jokes and report hunting.
Since you joined, from the way you talk in this report I can see that you are fighting the staff over here and trying to show that you are the good guy here but you are the opposite in-game.

Now please no one is allowed to reply anymore, case is closed. Anyone who does will be punished.

Forum moderators can lock this topic.

Dude chill out. Your attitude here sounds like a real ass and heated. Taunt eachother and kill eachother. Less talk more shooting.
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 am

Daymn you still alive Calc?
Missed you brother, I heard that you left.
And about my replies he just got me nervous, he argues with all here thinks he is right while he report hunted Randy
His replies are making no sense and he is just making fun of us
That's why I am kinda harsh with him.
Sorry for that Within, and hope you understood what Irish said
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

admin compalin Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin compalin   admin compalin EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 pm

[Ơℊ]ℂalcMatic wrote:

Less talk more shooting.

-Locked.