HomeBANNED BY MISTAKE WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBANNED BY MISTAKE GzSzGlUBANNED BY MISTAKE T9ywruyBANNED BY MISTAKE MrZV306BANNED BY MISTAKE KNjj8mV

BANNED BY MISTAKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:21 am

Your ingame username:A$$A$$IN
Date of incident:23-2-2016
Admin who banned you:[MG]Pistolero[GOD]
Ban reason:AIM
Short explanation of events:I was at USA base near broken building structure, i didn't even started snipping suddenly a guy [LWM]Nathan shot me with a distance which cant be covered by that gun nd none of his bullets missed me it was a clear sign of aimbot hack thus i reported him and in reply admin Pistolero banned me with the reason AIM which i mentioned for NATHAN.
Reason why you should be unbanned:I didn't even shot anyone and Pistolero gave the reason aim. I reported a rulebreaker and in result admin banned me. This is not fair.
Screenshots:I think it was a wrong ban becoz the guy whom i reported his id ws 8 nd mine was 7 so it may be an incorrect ban
BANNED BY MISTAKE Assass10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/59/26/assass11.jpg

PLZZ REPLY FAST.......................
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 am

Hi, A$$A$$IN. Thanks for appeals.
No there is no mistake.
In your brief description of events there are two "buts":
1) You're so immersed in the process of aiming another sniper from a huge distance through the objects that another player has appeared on its base, he saw you and began to shoot.
2) The player who you killed, shot from M-4, and the distance for hitting a standing target was not that big, so he doesn't need aim (unlike you).
My proofs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=528_8UnDVRc&feature=youtube_gdata

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC592id9Vx85oDuvY9FocnFg

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 pm

PISTOLERO, first of all thanx for replying, but watch the video again that u hv posted the guy whom i shot was apam1978 from 0:15-0:20 (in video). he was standing on the usa tower nd i ws on the broken building structure on the usa base nd the second tym when i shot him he ws behind the garage of usa base nd i ws few steps ahead from my previous location nd both the tyms the distance which i took to shoot him is not that big any sniper can shoot from that distance. Plz tell me why r u banning me widout any reason in ur video also i didnt used any aimbot.......
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:39 pm

I recorded this video, and I saw everything perfectly: have you been following the sight for apam1978 (the enemy sniper) - when he was flying around at a great distance (to get around you from behind), and when he approached on foot over the hills in your direction.
All the time you was ahead of enemy snipers, clearly knowing where he will appear (even though they are invisible on the map).
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Sergeant_Pistolero wrote:
I recorded this video, and I saw everything perfectly: have you been following the sight for apam1978 (the enemy sniper) - when he was flying around at a great distance (to get around you from behind), and when he approached on foot over the hills in your direction.
All the time you was ahead of enemy snipers, clearly knowing where he will appear (even though they are invisible on the map).

That was so weird, Yeah. Was aiming through objects looking for that guy, Objects here was those rocks and that mountain. He was like, tracking apam through the objects.
Back to top Go down

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:02 pm

I ws not following him i ws jst checking that location coz i killed him there many tyms nd i ws not following him i ws jst checking all the snipping locations nd finally i stucked to particular place coz I shot apam 2 tyms in front of him and he saw my location apam1978 is very habitual of cmng from behind whenever i shoot him in front. It may be co-incidence
that made u think that i ws following him. I didnt used any hacks or any other thing.....
Back to top Go down

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 pm

RANDY esa koi object mene use nhi kiya jo ye bta rha h , bs mene iske ek frnd ke liye report kiya or isne mujhe ban kr diya...... tu khud video me 4:34 se 4:41 tk dekh le wo A-47 se kis distance pr shoot kr rha h or uski ek bhi bullet miss nhi hui....
Or ye koi tareeka nhi hota h ki tum bina valid proof ke kisi ko bhi ban kr do......esa koi object hota to us video me dikh jata kyunki PISTOLERO mujhe spec kr rha tha
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Sniper fight is patience, a clear understanding of the situation, not forgiving quickness. It's not dynamic combat sawed-off shotguns or UZI, where we must think quickly, and how to shoot and where you're lucky or not.
In your case many coincidences. Much lucky?! I don't think so. You had hoped that a resurgent opponents, which were visible on your minimap for you is not dangerous. You are forgetting in the process the prosecution of a sniper scope apam1978.
Back to top Go down

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:46 pm

PSTOLERO first get ur facts straight, u cant ban anyone jst becoz u think that he ws using hacks.....as in my case i shot apam1978 twice form the same location which i ws aiming in the video nd both the times apam1978 saw me standing there that's why i ws hoping him(apam1978) to be thereon those rocks coz i myself ws there. And by the way, every sniper checks all the snipping locations of the base before snipping everyone does the same thing.........
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:28 pm

ASSASSIN wrote:
I ws not following him i ws jst checking that location coz i killed him there many tyms nd i ws not following him i ws jst checking all the snipping locations nd finally i stucked to particular place coz I shot apam 2 tyms in front of him and he saw my location apam1978 is very habitual of cmng from behind whenever i shoot him in front. It may be co-incidence
that made u think that i ws following him. I didnt used any hacks or any other thing.....

Yeah , yeah. Staring right into the rock , like What a Face . I'll ask Dominator to check this.

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:41 pm

You waited for the sniper in the rock, so did not see from where you were shot the pilot with the M-4, though he was in front of you. It's megafail.
Back to top Go down

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:36 pm

PISTOLERO why r u supporting that guy who shot me,and by the way he was also at the same place where i was aiming so i didnt need to break my aim.........I CLEARLY SAW THAT GUY and thats why i reported for him......and how did he knew my exact location even if my marker is not visible.......PISTOLERO stop supporting him none of his bullets missed me, and if u r saying that i was standing still then in ur video from 4:34 to 4:41 what about that other guy who was running and was killed in seconds by that pilot and none of his bullets missed him.......THIS IS NOT FAIR PISTOLERO STOP BLAMING ME UNNECESSARILY.....IT IS NOT FAIR TO BAN ANY PLAYER WITHOUT ANY REASON.....jst because i was checking locations i got banned. IT MEANS THAT IF U THINK SM1 HAS HACKS then u will straight away BAN him even if u dont hv proofs BUT BECOZ U R ADMIN.......This is not fair......!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Unreasonably?!
But you instantly were pointed at the "right" place and also instantly there was firing, if the target was not behind the subject (unlike he). But it you accompanied a sniper scope target, which could not see (unlike he).
I'm not defending him, I acquitted him of your slander (unreasonably). I exchanged fire with him, a moving target he misses. He clear (unlike you).

Back to top Go down

ASSASSIN

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

DOMINATOR bhai please help me PISTOLERO ne mujhe srif isliye ban kr diya kyunki maine do baar apam1978 ko ek hi jagah se shoot kiya or mujhe lga wo samne se nhi piche se aaega kyunki wo pehle hi do baar try kr chuka tha saamne se.......or isliye maine wahii target lga rkha tha jahaan apam1978 mujhe dekha tha(meri previous location)....baat itni si thi ke maine ek bade player [LWM]nathan ke liye report kiya ki wo aimbot use kr rha h or tu khud pistolero ke proofs me 4:34 se 4:41 me dekh le ke wo bhaagte hue player ko kitne distance se or konsi gun se maar rha h and none of his bullets missed that guy.....pr wo iska dost tha isliye isne bdle me mujhko hi ban kr diya!!!...bhai tu khud proofs me dkhle jo pistolero ne diye h....koi bhi aisi cheez hoti jis se me location trace kr rha hu to video me visible ho jaati...

AND PISTOLERO jst be a little bit sensible that guy has got 28000+ score and u r expecting from him to use aimbot in front of an admin lke u who doesnt even need any reason to ban any player dont abuse ur powers!!!

That whole explanation is for a fair admin like DOMINATOR bt not for u!!!!

Last edited by ASSASSIN on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Can you write in English? I don't understand
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:54 pm

I also wonder.
28000+ score? Mb 1000?
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Um So I looked into this case and the proof which Pistolero uploaded is quite weird ugh. Isn't it weird? or like doesn't it feels weird that you actually knew where he was coming from, nobody could guess that , you just like tracked this guy with your Sob.... ugh not aimbot but that< you get it. Don't you? the Sob... Well I know what you were doing and also you know what you were using ;D so why not just make it simple and quick? Will ya?

All I am saying that, you used it, just accept and it get unbanned in a month or more? or don't accept it and stay banned permanently? or ban evade and get your account deleted? So much fun.Ain't it? even more fun then you were having while tracking all those poor snipers with Sob.... ;D

And not to forget you said me an FAIR Admin, oh such kind words from you sir = ) I do really appreciate it. Don't I? I hope you won't say me BLABLA Admin after you see this post? ;D
Have a Nice Day.

EDIT : AND I'd like if you give me a PICTURE at 0:01sec of that video you recorded Assassin yea the current PICTURE you posted it as 0:09. SO post a screenshot from 0:01 sec.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:14 pm

[MG]DK]_DominatorDz wrote:
Um So I looked into this case and the proof which Pistolero uploaded is quite weird ugh. Isn't it weird? or like doesn't it feels weird that you actually knew where he was coming from, nobody could guess that , you just like tracked this guy with your Sob.... ugh not aimbot but that< you get it. Don't you? the Sob... Well I know what you were doing and also you know what you were using ;D so why not just make it simple and quick? Will ya?

All I am saying that, you used it, just accept and it get unbanned in a month or more? or don't accept it and stay banned permanently? or ban evade and get your account deleted? So much fun.Ain't it? even more fun then you were having while tracking all those poor snipers with Sob.... ;D

And not to forget you said me an FAIR Admin, oh such kind words from you sir = ) I do really appreciate it. Don't I? I hope you won't say me BLABLA Admin after you see this post? ;D
Have a Nice Day.

EDIT : AND I'd like if you give me a PICTURE at 0:01sec of that video you recorded Assassin yea the current PICTURE you posted it as 0:09. SO post a screenshot from 0:01 sec.

Totally agree with this, please post a screen shot from 0:01 second.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Minute jokes in the topic.
Please enable subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCeaOgK7gq4
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:07 am

Stays Banned. Make another appeal when you have time.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED BY MISTAKE   BANNED BY MISTAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY MISTAKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1