HomeStaff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] GzSzGlUStaff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] T9ywruyStaff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] MrZV306Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] KNjj8mV

Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] Empty
PostSubject: Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK]   Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:40 am

- In game name:[MG]_cannonbolt_[GK]
- Your Age:18
- Where are you from : lebanon
- In game score/rank:18013/field marshall
- How long have you been a part of the community:for about a month
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : KSA time zone (2 hours later than GMT) morning and night
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: no but i spent some time with some admins while on duty and i know some of the cmds and rules to use them
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : i want to be more helpful for players in the game
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : most of the time i play there is no active admins so id like to fill this empty spot
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in at least 50 Words): i don't want to take anyone's place but maybe i won't be 100% helpful for the first few days (just to have some experience but i may be very helpful later because i rarely find admins and hackers are running in SAMP's streets like ants every time i play there is hackers and waiting an admin to log in is hard (no offense to all admins <3) and these hackers make players to get bored of the game and lose ratio its just annoying and in another hand there is always rule breakers and without warns they don't stop breaking rules even if an MG holder tells them to so i think id be helpful
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 7/8 i just know that i have a lot of responsibilities to take by applying for this post and im ready to take them to help others
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : that's what i wanted to know and im ready for everything just to be helpful as much as other amdins with time
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] 12789810
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK]   Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Reasons why your application may be immediately denied:

- Breaking any of the community rules, no matter how small the infraction may be.

Your Application has been Denied due to you "Breaking" a rule.
Back to top Go down

Staff application [MG]_cannonbolt_[GK]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1