HomeStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. GzSzGlUStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. T9ywruyStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. MrZV306Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. KNjj8mV

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 pm

- In game name:[MG]Prathamesh[GK]
- Your Age:15
- Where are you from :India
- In  game score/rank:72169 General of Army.
- How long have you been a part of the community:i Suppose 2 or 3 Months.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : 5pm to 8pm
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:No.
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :To Help More and More.
- How can you help the server being an Administrator :i Can Help New players in Different Ways i Make Sure That New Player's Do Not Hack and Read /rules, and Follow The Rules of Server. i am Trying To Do my best of Helping New player's Due To Some internet Problem i am Semi-Active i Will Fix it Soon As Possible. 
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Because Some says That i am Helpfull Mature So i Apply For This Staff i Saw Different Hackers in Server Everyday.and Some Admin Where Not online At That Time i Think Thier Time Zone Must be Different.
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :6
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :9 Because i have Got a great Experiene of It
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons  :i Know All Commands Just i Like To Help Newbie and Those Who Need Help,Etc.  
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :https://imgur.com/p3b9NqQ
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Number of Words : its Show 256 Words
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello prathamesh, -1 reason :

-not Helpful
-Friendly
-bit iMature
-Semi-Active
-not Ready to be a part of the administrative staff.

Good luck !

Ps : edited do to my trust on my adminitrative mates and after what i read i thnk u should review urself.

Last edited by [MG]_Skylord007_[kM] on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Obviously -1. Not ready yet to become an Admin. Not worth the shot I'll give to some others for this. Mature? Umm NO way, from my point of view. Friendly? Yeah not so much except the ass-licking part.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 pm

- Immature
- Not helpful (only when theres admins on)
- Has been banned before
- SemiActive
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:33 pm

When you applied for [MG] Tag, honestly in my view you weren't ready. But after seeing that your started building experience, score, helping others etc.. you did prove me wrong and due to my inactivity atm I can't rate "-/+" but in my view I think you'd be good for a "MOD" position.
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 am

guys dont u see his activity and helpness?
+ 1
active as king of bandar [ indian knows]
helpful
friendly [ not ass licking] with everyone
he can become best moderator of all times i swear by raiden ....
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 am

[MG]_Skylord007_[kM] wrote:
Hello prathamesh, -1 reason :

-not Helpful
-Friendly
-bit iMature
-Semi-Active
-not Ready to be a part of the administrative staff.

Good luck !

Ps : edited do to my trust on my adminitrative mates and after what i read i thnk u should review urself.

This vote was +1 before I casted mine, and I am sure it was going to stay +1 If I didn't voted. Before in your vote you said him Helpful,Mature,Active and ready for staff team. And as soon as you saw my vote , you just changed all of your views in such a short time. That's corruption? Next time just don't vote if you will repeat the same since it makes me revoke yours.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 am

-1 from my side.

- Helpful only during the presence of an administrator.

- Active.

- Immature.

- Not yet ready.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 am

Hello Prathamesh.

I'm sorry but you don't fulfill requirements.

1.I can't say that you are helpful just by spamming with ''If you see cheter use /report ID reason...''.It's just spamming that and it's very annoying (trust me I was doing that too).

2.Active?Well I increase my activity on server and I rarely see you on server.

3.You are acting a little bit immature.And I notice that you are posting this ''If you see cheter...'' only when admins are online.That's bad mate.

Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:30 am

[MG][DK]Jalla wrote:

Hello Prathamesh.

I'm sorry but you don't fulfill requirements.

1.I can't say that you are helpful just by spamming with ''If you see cheter use /report ID reason...''.It's just spamming that and it's very annoying (trust me I was doing that too).

2.Active?Well I increase my activity on server and I rarely see you on server.

3.You are acting a little bit immature.And I notice that you are posting this ''If you see cheter...'' only when admins are online.That's bad mate.

Trust Me i Not Only Help Players When The Admin are online Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello Prathmesh,

I would like to give you +1

You are Active - (somewhat active)..Try to be more active

Friendly - [Well as others say you are friendly when the admin is there..According to me You are also friendly when there is no admin online too]

Mature - (well it annoys [TRUE] ..when there is admin you dont need to write seen a cheater etc....You can write but like dont spam it...

This is my point of view...
and also Try to improve yourself
Goodluck!!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:26 am

-active
-helpful
-sometimes annoying
-friendly
-kinda immature
-and I have never seen your disrespects towards admins and players
overall you got my +1
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:09 am

DENIED.

Reason:

Player is no more a maximum gaming official member. His tag got revoked today for command abusing.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1