Home[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski GzSzGlU[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski T9ywruy[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski MrZV306[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski KNjj8mV

[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteSoul
WhiteSoul

[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski Empty
PostSubject: [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski   [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 pm

I am WhiteSoul, perhaps do you see me a few moments in this beautiful server... Thanks for a lot of smiles Maximum, i need that smiles in my life, its wonderful when do you go out of the work.

Soy Whitesoul, tal vez algunos me vieron en algunos momentos en este lindo servidor... Gracias por muchas sonrisas Maximum, yo necesito de esas sonrisas en mi vida, son hermosas cuando yo salgo de mi trabajo

Name of rulebreakers: Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski
Date of incident: 28/02/2016 01:35 P.M. Time of Argentina.
Short explanation of events: Before the video, they kill all the soveit, in the video, if you can see, i shoot a lot of bullets to their bodys!!! And the numbers of damage!!! Cheat... They don't dead!
Screenshots:

No screenshotts, in video its better!!! See in the best quality please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxGaBU2pLkU

PD: Sorry for my little bad english But I fix my bad English, with a cute gta to enjoy 10 seconds of looking the cheaters.

I waiting for your answer, and please, dont close the post, if the report its accepted, I really need to thanks, for you.

I really hope a great ban for this losers.

I contribute my grain of sand to help recognize these cheats with this videos, i hope this help you, really

I love you guys! Thanks for many smiles, and good attention
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski   [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Both players banned by me.
Thanks for reporting
Back to top Go down
WhiteSoul
WhiteSoul

PostSubject: Re: [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski   [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Thanks a lot for ban that users, really bro! THANKS FOR GOOD ATTENTION!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski   [Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski Empty

Back to top Go down

[Report Users] A LOT OF CHEATS! Anton_Bronson and Vitaliy_Hedbalski

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1