HomeBan Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal GzSzGlUBan Appeal T9ywruyBan Appeal MrZV306Ban Appeal KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Your ingame username: [MG][CK]Sea
Date of incident: Today
Admin who banned you: [MG]Abuse ([MG]Randy)
Ban reason:
A false reason witch means abusing when i was demoted by jayden for doing it.
something like "Sorry sea you are not..."
Short explanation of events: I just joined the server, Randy banned me
Reason why you should be unbanned: I want to know what i did before fucking typing here
Screenshots:
Nope.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:57 pm

What you did? Well. You did enough. You were using darklight's nick name, you were using hacks, you were swearing to a player and you were talking ill about me, darklight and alshan while we were not present.

https://imgur.com/a/Bockc
Back to top Go down

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:00 pm

What the hell? I was using darklight's account?

I just logged in yesterday like 10minutes
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ALSO WHAT DID I TALK ABOUT YOU? I'M NOT EVEN SAYING YOUR NAME
It's invalid ban also STOP BANNING BEFORE ASKING
I did nothing about what you said, I didn't even tried to log-in with darklight's account

EDIT: Yes, that shit just insutled my country and insulted me, he didn't get ANY WARN FROM ADMINS, what you wanna me to do? let him? NO.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:05 pm

SEATHEPRO wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ALSO WHAT DID I TALK ABOUT YOU? I'M NOT EVEN SAYING YOUR NAME
I did nothing about what you said, I didn't even tried to log-in with darklight's account

EDIT: Yes, that shit just insutled my country and insulted me, he didn't get ANY WARN FROM ADMINS, what you wanna me to do? let him? NO.

Did i say you were trying to use "darklights" account, i said you were trying to be an imposter. WHich means you are already banned, we both banned that imposter account of yours. You were talking about me and dark , was reported by [MG][DK]Jalla in team speak i've no idea, but idgaf about you, you lost my respect long before and You did enough, tried to become an imposter, sweared , Duh, etc. You must be firewalled and Why don't you be a nice kid and take proofs of him insulting you and your country and report him on forums instead shouting over chat like an angry duck.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 pm

First of all, I just said the truth also you know that i cough you using another account and you just logged in Teamspeak with the same name and forgot tot use VPN, SAME AS DARKLIGH AND SAME ACCOUNT, What did i say wrong ?
If you didn't start it, I was about to come back here but you fucking hater don't want it, ALSO WHY SHOULD I REPORT HIM HERE WHILE THERE WAS 3 ADMINS ONLINE? JESUS!
I was unbanned long before, and witch account are you talking about? I didn't even try to do something against darklight

Check it out.
and you gave me a fasle ban reason witch i was demoted by jayden before. so yes abuser.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:15 pm

SEATHEPRO wrote:
First of all, I just said the truth also you know that i cough you using another account and you just logged in Teamspeak with the same name and forgot tot use VPN, SAME AS DARKLIGH AND SAME ACCOUNT, What did i say wrong ?
If you didn't start it, I was about to come back here but you fucking hater don't want it, ALSO WHY SHOULD I REPORT HIM HERE WHILE THERE WAS 3 ADMINS ONLINE? JESUS!
I was unbanned long before, and witch account are you talking about? I didn't even try to do something against darklight

Check it out.
and you gave me a fasle ban reason witch i was demoted by jayden before. so yes abuser.

My ban reason was clear : I'm sorry you are not allowed to play here anymore.

Secondly, we changed our names in ts3 to just check you, we heard that you talk stupid things about us on ts3, and we do have undercover accounts in-game and that's none of your business. If there were admins online, why didn't you report him to any one of them instead swearing back at him and spamming the chat? And i guess your tag got revoked too, you logged in with the [MG] tag in your nick. Which account? Yes [MG]_Darklight_[kM] that account, i'll ask irish to check the logs once again. Yeah you didn't, trying to be an imposter, you tried pissing him off which we both ended up banning you which means you are already banned, and this is like second ban.

EDIT:

Ban Appeal KQA8Jmw

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Ok tell irish to check it, I TOLD YOU THOUSANDS TIME I DIDN'T LOG IN IN HIS ACCOUNT I swear to god, also YES i reported him to Jalla at TS, and it's fasle ban reason.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:28 pm

SEATHEPRO wrote:

If thats so then why did jalla said you where swearing admins, and back talking about me and randy.
and here is the proofs about that imposter

https://imgur.com/rvWYdr8
Back to top Go down

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 pm

So it means that was me? OH GOD, gimme proofs that it was me, what do you want to prove that it was not me?

I didn't talk shit about you both, I told Jalla why was i demoted? also didn't he tell you that he talked shit too?
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:49 pm

SEATHEPRO wrote:
So it means that was me? OH GOD, gimme proofs that it was me, what do you want to prove that it was not me?

I didn't talk shit about you both, I told Jalla why was i demoted? also didn't he tell you that he talked shit too?

SEATHEPRO wrote:
also didn't he tell you that he talked shit too?

So you did talk shit about us.

And about that imposter i'm just say that it could've been you so let irish cross check it.

Back to top Go down

[MG]Sea

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:20 pm

I talked shit? I just said why was i demoted, i don't know if jelly understand or not

And yes WAITING IRISH.

EDIT: Also you just blamed me and said that i was that shit who tried to join with darklight's name

WHY didn't you blame another one?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1