Homeban appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inban appeal GzSzGlUban appeal T9ywruyban appeal MrZV306ban appeal KNjj8mV

ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 am

Your ingame username: cannonbolt_[GK]
Date of incident: 4 march 2016
Admin who banned you: [MG][GOD]RANDY
Ban reason: command abuser
Short explanation of events: umm i was in derby wth hulala after the derby event (u can ask roman_belic he made event Razz)we stayed there for about 4 mins than i used get back cmd to leave than i used /hotspots to snipe the usa so he thought i eas command abusing
Reason why you should be unbanned: i wasnt command abusing i was just leaving derby and wanted to snipe
Screenshots: sorry but my screenshot is not working Sad
i hope u unban me Smile
FAQ

Last edited by cannonbolt on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

Well You Sniped me and disappeared from that spot! i came back in 2 sec using /hotspots and you were not there so as the reason says you might have abused the cmd-!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 am

ohhhhhhhhh mannn i was in usa base near the entrance Razz i saw u fighting an australian but u were moving alot so i didnt shoot u than when u ran towards me i sniped u Razz i swear i didnt command abuse XD when i killed u i just took a sprint inside Razz sorry if u mis-understood the situation
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:47 am

I request you to remove the command from you post don't mention it here. The derby event was created, i don't think you joined i was spectating you, ask ashik said you abused the command spawned back to base and returned to usa using /hotspots with full armour. I screen shot proofs, but won't post it here.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 am

full armour ? he didnt even shot me i used /hotspots than saw him i hs him when he was running towards me than i took a sprint inside so i didnt even lose health or armour to go back to base, while i was running i so him comming behind me using /hotspots becz he was still in Anti-SK protection he was marked on map so i took a spot where i can see him easly and he cant than some aussie guy came the took a small fight when pro won and ran towards the entrance it was easy for me to shoot him but in the first place he didnt shoot me maybe he shot but missed me Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:10 am

and for the derby event i was in and u can ask roman he gave me a car Smile and u can ask hulala as well we stayed there fighting a turkish guy with katanas Razz
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:10 pm

[MG]Pro_Ashik wrote:
Well You Sniped me and disappeared from that spot! i came back in 2 sec using /hotspots and you were not there so as the reason says you might have abused the cmd-!
hey ash but he wasnt in fight he killed u he was free to tp then:P
why should he wait ur coming that spot Razz
i guess he had full right to leave that place after ur deAth Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Thank you belic <3 :* i hope i can get back soon Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:58 pm

bellic wrote:
[MG]Pro_Ashik wrote:
hey ash but he wasnt in fight he killed u he was free to tp then:P
why should he wait ur coming that spot Razz
i guess he had full right to leave that place after ur deAth Smile

He had that right, yes. But he shouldn't abuse a command to spawn back at the base like a boss, come back to the same place using /hotspots. What did i tell you in-game? that command is bugged, and it has to fixed. It can be used only in derby events and not on war zone. You say you can abuse the command to leave a place and spawn back at place? Well why not ask an admin whose online to spawn you back at base or just use /kill. You are clearly not making any sense roman, you are wrong. Don't encourage the players to command abuse honestly. The players are free to ask an admin to spawn them back if they're stuck in the middle of somewhere in-game, or they can just kill yourself. If you cry about k/d well i can't do anything about it, you can reset your K/D ratio any time you want. This is a pure command abuse, and i know they've been heavily abusing the command in the absence of an administrator.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Randy im 100% with u about the cmd but i swear and swear i didnt use it i just took a hideout so he doesnt see me and honestly man which stupid sniper stays at his spot when he was in close range battle?? I was close enought to usa base to take a hideout inside if pro_ashik was slow to see me i understand him becz when he showed up on map i was already inside base and I already told you two days ago i stopped using that cmd since i was bugged so plz understand that i didnt cmd abuse it looks like i did becz i had full armour and health but no one shot me to lose any XD so plz understand me Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:34 pm

And one more thing
Ashik my man how did you know that i had full armour unless u saw me after u came back?
Knowing that i had full armour means u saw me
In that case u know that i was inside usa base
If not u have no reason to report that i cmd abused
Admins can see that i have full armour and they can ss it and make proofs but they can never know that i didnt even lose any armour
Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:34 pm

[MG]Pro_Ashik wrote:

Well idk whether i am allowed to post here since u blame me for this i want you and admins to know this !
We had a fight over the bridge and i got your armor down and you killed me !!
ban appeal Gta_sa12

and maybe in 2 or 3 sec when i came back i saw you here with full Hp
i didn't take proofs cuz i was engaged in a fight with guy and u sniped me idk where u might got that full armor back is it the admin , the hack or the cmd abused you used !
I saw you over there

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/74/11/gta_sa13.jpg

and please read before you speak i said "MIGHT" in my post not u did!
Anyways i would like not to replay back here

Well As Other Admins Say Tell The Truth And Might Get A Second Chance !
TMP::-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Okay lemme give u a fast rewind of what happened
I used /hotspots i saw u driving a car i ran towards u to shoot u than u hit me with the car
After that u got out of the car and when i saw you doing that i ran far from u and u followed me than i stopped and shot you so u didnt even get the chance to aim man (remember u never shot me so i never lost amrour)
When u used /hotspots i was already inside base so if u saw me in the spot u mentioned with full armour it means u know that i didnt cmd abuse becz u said in 3 secs u were there again so i dont have the time to use that cmd and than /hotspots so I didn't cmd abuse Smile annnnnndddd if i cmd abused and u saw me with full armour than u must be wrong becz after using that cmd i have 10 secs of anti sk protection so I wouldn't have armour at all Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 pm

I have legit proofs of you using that command to spawn back at base, and returning to USA sniping tower using /hotspots, means you spawned back, and came back there with full armour and hp. You did command abuse, and that's why you were banned, else you wouldn't have banned. I also doubt you and your clan leader prathamesh, he was abusing that command right in front of me, lol , in the absence of an administrator. Well i've asked the developer to fix that command immediately because it's being abused heavily. I'll give you one more chance.

You will be unbanned , you seem to be kind and patient. Please don't repeat this ever again, else you are banned permanently. Smile

Regards.

Edit: No more replies. Requesting forum moderators to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban appeal   ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1