HomePig's Ban appeal  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPig's Ban appeal  GzSzGlUPig's Ban appeal  T9ywruyPig's Ban appeal  MrZV306Pig's Ban appeal  KNjj8mV

Pig's Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:03 am

Your ingame username:[MG]Pig[DK]
Date of incident:20.03.2016
Admin who banned you:[MG]Randy
Ban reason:Command abusing (efix)
Short explanation of events:I repaired my plane when enemy rocket hit me resulting in a smooth escape Razz (used /efix 2 times )
Reason why you should be unbanned:Since i have used a class command witch is mean to be used in case of battle / Engineer class can repair there vehicle during fight.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/VKYD52D
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:43 am

Keep lying, you're never going to get unbanned. You've abused that command a lot, even after your staff app got denied due to because you used that command, and evading deaths and spawning back in base. I'm not an idiot to ban you for using /efix, so please think before lying in your unban application.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:57 am

[MG]pig, your explanation does not seem genuine.

Please come forth with the truth because upper level managment does not ban for illegitimate reasons.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 am

if i wasent ban for using /efix command what other command did i abuse ? If its for typing /r**** after i escaped with /efix and landed my plane in My base.Also why are u mentioning that staff apply i removed it myself it wasent denied.This makes me think my ban was personal.Please upload the prove Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 am

[BG]npace wrote:
if i wasent ban for using /efix command what other command did i abuse ? If its for typing /r**** after i escaped with /efix and landed my plane in My base.Also why are u mentioning that staff apply i removed it myself it wasent denied.This makes me think my ban was personal.Please upload the prove Smile

Your staff application is in a separate board only accessible to staff members.
[BG]npace wrote:
if i wasent ban for using /efix command what other command did i abuse ?
Are you serious? You just mentioned you used the command and acting dumb.. This ban wasn't personal, prathamesh was banned for the same reason. And i've got nothing personal with you to ban you for "no reason" as you are acting like i banned you for nothing.. I cannot provide the proofs here, as it's confidential. I'll provide it to the management rather posting it here. Well you keep acting as if you've abused no command, and that i banned you for nothing , as i've already told your chances of getting unbanned will decrease.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Please unban me! I play here 3 years without any cheats / cleos constantly reporting and helping others , i promise i wont use secret cmds anymore !
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:46 pm

[BG]npace wrote:
Please unban me! I play here 3 years without any cheats / cleos constantly reporting and helping others , i promise i wont use secret cmds anymore !

You'll be unbanned in 30/3/2016.

No more replies, moderators please lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Atlease show the prove ! So unfair
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:49 pm

[BG]npace wrote:
Atlease show the prove ! So unfair

I said no more replies in the above message i posted, and i clearly said that the proofs are confidential and i've sent it to other head managers and co owners. If you keep replying here you'll get a forum warning.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Pig's Ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's Ban appeal    Pig's Ban appeal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig's Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1