HomeMG staff app WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG staff app GzSzGlUMG staff app T9ywruyMG staff app MrZV306MG staff app KNjj8mV

MG staff app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

MG staff app Empty
PostSubject: MG staff app   MG staff app EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:38 pm

- In game name: [MG]Pig[DK]
- Your Age: 20
- Where are you from :Republic of Bulgaria
- In game score/rank: 237622
- How long have you been a part of the community: 3 years
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :UTC+02:00 about 2-3 hours a day
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Nope
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I was always helped others players with small tutors in-game aswell helping admins and moderators detect rulebreakers breakers.
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : Doing what i did all this time helping others and keeping the server save.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):I am long time player knowing and following the server rules i can recognise bugged players from cheaters i love helping others and keeping the server save.
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :7
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 7 i am always trying to keep calm and either ignore or continue playing even when i get harrasted.
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes i am aware of special commands that gives advantages but long i had stop feeling pleasure from spamming kills.
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : https://imgur.com/3IAtn9r
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

MG staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG staff app   MG staff app EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:55 pm

As i can see in the ban appeals section, u are still banned. So i dont understand why u are posting a staff application. So or so i would give you the -1 because of this incidents of the last time.

Regards,
Pupe
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

MG staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG staff app   MG staff app EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:22 pm

[MG]Pupe[DK] wrote:

As i can see in the ban appeals section, u are still banned. So i dont understand why u are posting a staff application. So or so i would give you the -1 because of this incidents of the last time.

Regards,
Pupe

Your previous apply was deleted. Create it one more time, you will be forum banned.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

MG staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG staff app   MG staff app Empty

Back to top Go down

MG staff app

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1