Home2nd [MG] Tag Application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in2nd [MG] Tag Application  GzSzGlU2nd [MG] Tag Application  T9ywruy2nd [MG] Tag Application  MrZV3062nd [MG] Tag Application  KNjj8mV

2nd [MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Universe.Dota2
Universe.Dota2

2nd [MG] Tag Application  Empty
PostSubject: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:16 pm

- What is your In game name: UnIvErSe_[SAW]
- Your Age : 14
- Where are you from : Philippines
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 1 year 1 month
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : UTC+08:00 , 1 hour in holidays/no class also Weekends and 30 mins in school days
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: no, This is My first time
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : warned hbk by some admins kicked by reloging
- List of the previous names you have used: [GG]Critical my only previous name
- Why do you want the tag: I am Friendly , I have respect to all players and staffs , I have learn about everything of the server , Some admins were kicked, warned and others i made by mistake especially to the internet because my ping is always at 300+.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes , Before i making new topic or applying i will always read some rules and requirements
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]_UnIvErSe_[SAW]
- What can you do as a member to help people: I will help new players what to do in the server since they are new, I will making friends to the new players. My Goal is to be friendly and not insulting players also staffs.
- Why should we accept you: I'm friendly , I will taking servance of the players and Learn more about the server or community
- Picture of your stats:
2nd [MG] Tag Application  ERtgEot
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello Universe, I would like to give you a -1

-Not active(Be active bro)

-I havent seen you helping much(Try being more helpful)

-Not ready

Goodluck man!
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:51 pm

-1 from my side aswell,

active? [you came played for few days and applied for tag huh?]

Helpful? [Less helpful..saw you very rare]

Sorry bro..You are not Ready you Hold the [MG]Tag

goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Do you even play here mate?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:47 am

[MG][GOD]Jalla wrote:

Do you even play here mate?

I'm sorry but you're not allowed to give such votes with invalid reasons. If you give a -1 state your reasons, this is your first warning.

You just came back from long in-activity. You must be active again and be helpful. Other than that you seem to be a friendly guy. Better luck next time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd [MG] Tag Application    2nd [MG] Tag Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd [MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-