Home[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal GzSzGlU[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal T9ywruy[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal MrZV306[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal KNjj8mV

[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Your ingame username:[MG]Yoker[GROW]
Date of incident:2014/3/24,5:34 PM UTC 2:00 time zone (today)
Admin who banned you:Dominator
Ban reason:i think its " GTFO " and the real reason was for " hacking the forums "
Short explanation of events:some players (and dom) says that when logging in the forums,its blank and only some words appears,and its: Owned By-Yoker!!!!!!!
Reason why you should be unbanned:dude,i didn't do anything and also the forum is working well,and for all players that joins the forum they see the forums well and we can see their names on the users logged in
Screenshots:should i ? if you can see this topic then you're already seeing the screenshot i was gonna take.....

dom,if this is a joke then you gone so far,so stop it please
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Forums Got Hacked By Yoker Before 5 Mins when he logined in game.

I asked him he is hacking? then he started these smilies Very Happy Razz :O

so i thought it will be problem with me.But i saw that again so i called Draven and SMith to see it.

Draven and Smith told me they are see'ing that too.I was not able to take forum proofs.So i asked them to take proofs and Draven took and he sent those proofs to Irish.

I again asked yoker he is hacking? but he again lied and not telling like if he is not even doing.
When i banned him then that problem got solved but still proofs are on irish skype Razz

and he will see it soon..

Thanks for your ban appeal,
Mr. Yoker!

But am sorry to say.... -_-
"We Have Proofs".

Regards,

[MG]Dominator[DK]
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:04 pm

dom,first: I am not lying,its you who's lying,i've never said those smiles,all the smiles i did was D: and O_o and ._.,also,you said you have a proof by smith and draven.... you don't have (or they) the full proof,you have the proof that this screen appears,but you don't have any single proof its me,because there's someone hacked it and made it by my name ( i suspect " sovietboy ") or maybe its a team joke,by you and dragger maybe,if you don't want to believe me its okay,but all what I am saying that you must be sure,because I am inoccent....
Back to top Go down
Neye
Neye

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 pm

nice to see that hackers die.

+1 Mahad.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 pm

We found out that the true hacker was Ching_Ling and he got banned.
Yoker you will get unban as soon as we can get your ip adress. (PM it to me on forums) .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Unbanned .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal   [MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Yoker[GROW] Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1