HomeDemotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDemotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  GzSzGlUDemotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  T9ywruyDemotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  MrZV306Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  KNjj8mV

Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  Empty
PostSubject: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I Just Got Demoted By [MG]Randy
Reason: Your Name IS In The InActive Kick List From Staff Team , I Was Trying To Tell Him That I Am Sorry I Had Just Got Few Troubles IN Really Life.. (Working Hard,Study,Don't Have Any Time To Play And When Ever I Have Time I Open Samp and Open My Lovly Server That I Am Playing IT Since 2014, For Sure Everyone Got IRL Issuess Manytimes Facing You Suddenly.. But After I Got My Demotion.. I Had Asked [Randy] Where I Can Find That Inactive List He Told Me Where... And Then He Left The Game While I Was Checking Fourms.. After That I Checked The 2 Topic's That Got Many Inactive Staff Got Fired For Inactivity But I Can't Find My Name There Hmm I Wonder... Even I Had Checked All Other Topic's Around There Isn't My Name There.. So I Decieded To Create This Topic Just To Know, I Was Very Loyal To [MG] Community For Over Than 3 Years Untill Now And Within Really Life Issuess I Get Demotion... Really Very Sadley. Neutral
Thanks Everyone For Your Time On Reading My Topic
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello dyno.

Yes i told you there is kick list on forums and i also told you that it's outdated. I clearly mentioned we are firing in-active staffs because they play once in a month, and some even once in every 2 months. It's crucial at this time we need active admins, we can't just let admins be in-active like that play whenever they like. As an admin you need to be active, i understand that you've real life issues. But if you take demotions seriously, i can't help im sorry. Even a level 5 head admin named "[MG]True" was demoted. I said the same words to you "If you ever come back active again, we're ready to reinstate you as administrator back". All of us got real life issues, i understand. But if we keep in-active admins on the team, what is the use? Your place will be given to someone else whose active, helpful and all those good stuffs, lol. No hard feelings dyno, I even thanked you in-game for the help you've done to the community as an administrator. But when you really can't be active, then you will get demoted.

Regards.

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]dyno
[MG]dyno
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:55 pm

That's Great Respond!
All is well, Thank you For Your Respond.

Anyway I Don't Have Much Time AnyMore This Days But I Promise You Mr.Randy That I Will Back Again,Thanks For Your Great Relationship And I Am Very Happy+ Proud For Meeting Some One Like You,Irish,Paul,Jayden,Alshan,Dominator And Others

All Of You Are Great Staff Team,Thanks Everyone For Your Help!

Best Regards
Dyno
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:59 pm

[MG]dyno wrote:
That's Great Respond!

Anyway I Don't Have Much Time AnyMore This Days But I Promise You Mr.Randy That I Will Back Again,Thanks For Your Great Relationship And I Am Very Happy+ Proud For Meeting Some One Like You,Irish,Paul,Jayden,Alshan,Dominator And Others

Best Regards
Dyno

If you have been removed from the administration team you should had made a topic in the admin section regarding your inactivity and this problem would not of happened!!!

P.S Just given you a tip. Don't lash out on me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:05 pm

[MG]dyno wrote:
That's Great Respond!

Best Regards
Dyno

Thank you so much dyno, we will never forget the help you've done. Hope you'll come back one day. Smile
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Community was created before 2 years and 3 months and you have been playing for more than 3 years , nice story my friend. Just kidding, well most of the inactive staff members were kicked. And you were not even in Admin list since an year so how am I supposed to know that you are still there and I have to kick you >;D e.e
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:51 pm

[MG]DK]_DominatorDz wrote:
you were not even in Admin list have to kick you >;D e.e

Maybe becauseits very out dated ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:09 pm

[MG]Godmask wrote:

Maybe becauseits very out dated ?

Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  LbGh9lI
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley    Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley  Empty

Back to top Go down

Demotion For Just Few Really Life Issuess Very Sadley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Chat-