HomeBan Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal GzSzGlUBan Appeal T9ywruyBan Appeal MrZV306Ban Appeal KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

J4d3

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:51 am

Your ingame username: [Mp3]J4D3[SAW]
Date of incident:5/21/16
Admin who banned you:[MG][GOD]Jalla
Ban Reason:MultiAccounting
Short explanation of events: i've tell him to banned my friend have an hack in our server then i tell him what her name i said [Mp3]hifni then he said did he want to open he's account right now ? and i said he's eating and i said i told him tommorow then he said so bad then he said i want an secret i said yes Then he ban me
Screenshots: Dont have Sorry
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:00 pm

can you speak in english plz ?
anw i was there when u were talking to him and apparently u were telling him u have multi accounts
and jalla have proof
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello there.

First I want to tell you that you made my day.

Now let's go on some serious business.
Today,first you came in Asia base and start base raping.I warn you and after that you insulted me.After that suddenly you started to call me ''sir'' and asking me a lot of questions (no seriously I was answering him for 30 minutes) like ''How to became admin?'',then you asked me every single rule before you can apply for MG tag app or moderator status.
Then you just keep pm'ing me.And you said that friend of yours have hacks,and that you have same IP (seriously how can you have same IP?).He's name was [MP3]Hifni.Then I asked you why he don't play?You said that he's eating.After that I told you to tell him to join.You said that he's eating for 1 hour (seriously dude?).After that you keep to telling me that you two have same IP cuz you work in some cafe.Then again you told me that I don't ban you and that he have hacks.
So guess who's using that account?
http://prnt.sc/b6nbk1

So it looks like that you're multiaccounting.You have like 7 accounts.And you're big lier.
I will send other proofs to higher level admins to check it.
Back to top Go down

J4d3

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:10 pm

YES were working in same cafe but why me i told you were same ip's right. then i tell you dont ban me. coz if you ban me i can't play in 1 day i said he's eating for 1 hour because he is special childeren
Then he wash plates. he is not my friend okay i tell you he is my brother i want to moderator to kick him ! of our server
Back to top Go down

J4d3

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Then that screenshot you write Mine is [Mp3]J4D3[SAW] only men i told you were same cafe and same ip's
Back to top Go down

J4d3

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:23 pm

i told you were many Mp3's .... [Mp3]Hifni, [Mp3]J4D3[SAW], [Mw3]Al34H [Mw3]S41NT that all is my friend who play in our server
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Hey guys calm down lol.

I've seen this guy's friend named hifni, she used to play with him. I've seen both of them online and don't think it's multi accounting or something. They play sa-mp from the same internet cafe i guess, so that's why jalla got confused. Nothing serious about this matter, Jalla was just mistaken you for using multiple accounts. If your friend used hacks, kindly tell her that if she wants to play here in MG, she should abide the rules and that means one of the rules state that "hacks/mods which gives advantage over other normal players is not allowed".

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Alright then.
I want to apologies to you mate and to everyone who had something with this ban appeal.
I made mistake and you will be unbaned

P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped me to fix this problem. Smile
Back to top Go down

J4d3

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:34 am

Thank You Sir Randy Smile Finally im unbanned, Okay i tell [Mp3]Hifni to stop hacks in our server.but Jalla mistakes but actually I forgive him, but sorry for my Insult to you, BTW what day i unbanned sir ? can i play tommorow im exited hahahahaha coz i want to reach 8000 score for [MG] code Smile and apply and moderator to kick some people who have traits/hack/mode to our server sorry for my speech and my language im pilipino Smile Thank you again sir randy Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:03 pm

J4d3 wrote:
Thank You Sir Randy Smile Finally im unbanned, Okay i tell [Mp3]Hifni to stop hacks in our server.but Jalla mistakes but actually I forgive him, but sorry for my Insult to you, BTW what day i unbanned sir ? can i play tommorow im exited hahahahaha coz i want to reach 8000 score for [MG] code Smile and apply and moderator to kick some people who have traits/hack/mode to our server sorry for my speech and my language im pilipino Smile Thank you again sir randy Smile

You are welcome Jade. You made my day.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Ban Appeal FDQ15cf
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ban Appeal Empty