HomeStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. GzSzGlUStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. T9ywruyStaff Application [MG]Prathamesh. MrZV306Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. KNjj8mV

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:05 pm

-In Game Name:[MG]Prathamesh[SAW]
- Your Age:16
-Where Are You From: India
-In Game Score/rank:General of Army
-How Long have you been a part of the community:i Think 4 or 5 Months.
-At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone: At 8.00 am To 1.00 am At Night i've Come Sometimes
-Did you have a previous experience in being an administrator,if so for how long: Nope i Have Experience as a Mod Before
-why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator:i want To be Admin/Moderator Because A Some Admins Not online Thier timezone is different So A Lot of Hackers come in-game and Trouble players,rule-break,Disrespect,Some Players comes with other server ip and Adv into The Server That Time There Were No Admins So i want To Stop This All.
-How can you help The server being an Administrator: i can Help The Server By kick/ban The Hackers See All players register or Follow Rule .
-Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in Atleast 50 Words): I Cannot Say That i'm Perfect at All Things, Because At My Time  The Hackers come in-game and no admins online That Time (Thier Timezone is Different) i can Stop Those Hackers And Let The new players Enjoy The Server with Happiness,i will Help Newbies As much as They Need Help Related to The Server
-Rate Your English Level (1-10):I Not Being Sure My English is Good or Not,But i Think it's 6/7
-Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain Why You Think That: I Like To Help Players,i Don't Like TO Disrespect A Player and Seeing A Player Disrespect other Player 8/9
Do You Know about the Dark side of Being a Staff Member?State Your Reason :i Hope you can Trust Me,I Know i Got Demoted i Don't Know That was an Abuse And i Really Fell Sorry For that Smile
-Post a Screenshot of your /stats : https://imgur.com/js4uk4Y

Last edited by [MG]Prathamesh[GK] on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Sorry There was A Problem with my Internet
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:45 pm

[MG]Pig[DK] wrote:
oink\\\Hi[MG]Prathamesh[SAW] needless to say +1
-active
-mature
-always helpful
-always helping
-just a great person

You're not a staff member and you're not allowed to vote on staff applications.

Warned for posting.

Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:19 am

Please fix the color scheme of your application, its an eye sore.
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:52 pm

Done,
[Spam Spam]
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Can't see anything. Please change this black color.

- Not to much active (maybe dif. GMT)
- Banned before
- When active, don't help other players (at least I never saw that)
- Has been banned before
- Spammer
- Banned before
- Rulebreaker | Lots of times
- Has been banned before
- No experience
- Not ready to be a staff member
- MG tag has been removed before
- Has been kicked from staff before (Not sure about that)
- etc

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:43 am

I think you need some time to reflect on your past actions.

You're very active and you do help players in need of help but you've had your tag revoked and have been banned in the past you also got demoted for a reason which you should've known was wrong.

Goodluck bro
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 am

[MG][GOD]Trump wrote:

I think you need some time to reflect on your past actions.

You're very active and you do help players in need of help but you've had your tag revoked and have been banned in the past you also got demoted for a reason which you should've known was wrong.

Goodluck bro

Helpful and active. But not trustworthy. Afk in-game most of the time when admins not present.

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello.

You are very active guy and you are helpful.
But honestly I don't know can I trust you,or you just make this staff application so you can became admin and again don't follow rules.
I will give +1 for support,but I hope that I don't make mistake here.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:01 pm

+1
Active
Helpful
and he was fired for another admin mistake and he had no info as he was a mod
more trustworthy than some people in here.
Good luck Prath Wink
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:54 am

[MG]Saeed[SAW] wrote:
+1
Active
Helpful
and he was fired for another admin mistake and he had no info as he was a mod
more trustworthy than some people in here.
Good luck Prath Wink

Avoid adding unnecessary sentence such as "More trustworthy than some people in here." It's totally unwanted. Using reasons blindly without knowing anything about it won't help your friend become a staff member. He didn't get fired for another admin's mistake, at least i'm not foolish enough to demote someone for another admin's mistake. He was well aware of the situation, and decided to help the corrupt administrator. Please don't repeat it next time, else your vote will not be considered valid.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:19 am

You are active and very helpful, also friendly to the players now, but that is not all required. Look at your past actions. You were banned and also your MG tag was removed before. YOu are recently removed from your Moderator post again for your actions. You are afk IG often for long times. Keeping the past events in mind i'd say you are not ready now. But goodluck for the future.

Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Prathamesh,
More time is needed in order to rebuilt the trust that was once broken. Its been around a month since that incident happened, the water still has not settled for the administrative team. Perhaps in a month or so after diligence.

For now

Note to Everyone* Votes/Opinions need to be based soley on the applicant and not others.

--------------- Application Denied ---------------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.   Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh. Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application [MG]Prathamesh.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-