HomeBan Appeal  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal  GzSzGlUBan Appeal  T9ywruyBan Appeal  MrZV306Ban Appeal  KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

live_and_reloaded

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

well I will tell you what happened today 06/06/2016 ban which gave me the reason is just yet is not my fault ok well this is the problem I got multiaccounts ban by a problem in that there is an account of my brother GIOVANNI he got as Dark_Gamer_ and as he did not like the server that had hakers and that I leave and then he saw me I had all these points reentered yesterday with me but just yesterday and now connect only to see how many had the and then the pedi and is where I am now but the fact is that this ban is unfair to me that he registered I is not my account I do not blame this time also talk about it with Jalla or madara not who was he told me he'd give me ban so but talk and explain and especially now quiet admin today Kal_El gave me ban but come to appeal the ban that is the say of sincerity that if I could erase those accounts to more not power the say and if they ask the other account is with that between the problem of my own conker not grabbed and had to see if I grabbed a different account so please enter quítenme this ban and sorry if I wrote a lot but I have so here to defend myself thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:36 pm

And (CLAR)BadFurDay account ? Who's that ? another account ?
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:39 pm

to that I will explain that account BadFurDay was to test whether changing my name could enter the server and I see again I grabbed the misfortune of server closed for this ban , and I do not blame you did not know that but what my point is that I no longer has use for some time that the admin or Jalla madara me solve the problem if I think not talk to them anyway I'm not afraid that telling the truth
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Unbanned   Ban Appeal  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 am

Alright, ill trust you for now. If all of this is for real then im sorry (if i see that all of this is fake then its a permanent Ban).

Ps :You're In-Game Name plz.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:52 pm

hears trust me that I 'm telling the truth that account only to become the range sniper and whether it has also been I do not blame you did not know this only doing your job but for the next question before giving ban anyone please since and seen many that are banned by accident ay to kill two birds with one stone you think I can get the tag [ MG ] because that is obtained the 8000 score and my account is conker_200 and if you want my ip you I give it by pm
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:58 pm

hey amigo si hablas español mira aqui si se puede arreglar para eso es este post pero si dices la verdad de que no has echo c-bug entonces el admin se equivoco y como veo que eres primeriso pues los admins te deben dar una oportunidad ya que a si es aqui te pido que hablas con el admin que atiende mi caso cuando termine el ok ahora espera que tu cuenta quisas sea restaurada ok
Back to top Go down
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:10 pm

live_and_reloaded wrote:
hears trust me that I 'm telling the truth that account only to become the range sniper and whether it has also been I do not blame you did not know this only doing your job but for the next question before giving ban anyone please since and seen many that are banned by accident ay to kill two birds with one stone you think I can get the tag [ MG ] because that is obtained the 8000 score and my account is conker_200 and if you want my ip you I give it by pm
#Unbanned#
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1