Home[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] GzSzGlU[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] T9ywruy[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] MrZV306[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] KNjj8mV

[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Xser
[MG]Xser
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] Empty
PostSubject: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Your ingame username: [MG]Xser

Date of incident: 6/1/2016 (I believe)

Admin who banned you: The System automatically banned me.

Ban reason: I'm not sure, it didn't give one.

Short explanation of events: So basically I typed the wrong command, I was typing out multiple commands to see what's still available for a level 3 admin (I'm an old admin, one of the very first admins to be apart of the community, I don't play a lot since I've got college and just hop on once in a while to ban a few hackers and then greet the new admins that are apart of the MG team). So basically I had typed "/setgravity" and even earlier I had the command to /goto someone done. Myself being lazy, I pressed T and then the up arrow key to go back to a previous command that I've used (was planning on teleporting to someone); instead, it went to /setgravity and I did not notice, thus I ended up setting the gravity to the number of the player I wanted to go to. Everything started to fuck up and cars went flying like crazy. I quickly tried to look up the correct gravity for SAMP via the samp wiki and once I tabbed back in, I tried to spectate someone but it kept fucking up and next thing you know it automatically banned me. (I think the system thought I was teleporting?), anyways, there were some admins on but not high enough to do /setgravity so I had a friend get on my account and quickly fix the gravity. He fixed the gravity and then got off my account but I stayed banned myself. My friend even tried asking the admins to see why I got banned but it didn't even give them a notification or anything, nor were they even high enough to unban.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Because of the fact that I was wrongfully banned and I'm a level 3 admin afterall.

Screenshots: I wasn't able to get a screenshot, the gravity on the server was so low that I believe it crashed my samp before I was even able too. And once I tried getting back on it simply said "You are banned from this server".
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Its better to not fuck with the cmds you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Xser
[MG]Xser
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:14 pm

[MG][DK]ddz_ wrote:
Its better to not fuck with the cmds you don't understand.

Clearly you did not read the explanation that I had put within this ban appeal. If you did, you'd realize I never meant to set the gravity, I meant to teleport to another player.

And a slight correction, I'm a scripter and I'm aware of all the commands within this admin system, since it's practically LuxAdmin's system. (http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=120724)

Thanks for at least pretending like you read this though.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Its clear that you did not understand what I said. Why in the first place you tried /setgravity. That means you fucked with it already and messed up later.

Anyways, pm'ing you your account information and you are unbanned.

About Admin level we'll talk later after I discuss with other HM's.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Xser
[MG]Xser
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:22 pm

[MG][DK]ddz_ wrote:
Its clear that you did not understand what I said. Why in the first place you tried /setgravity. That means you fucked with it already and messed up later.

"So basically I typed the wrong command, I was typing out multiple commands to see what's still available for a level 3 admin"

I've noticed there are some commands that aren't available anymore and thus I looked over the list of commands for a level 3 and typed them all (just so that I'd get a SendClientMessage to see if I'm allowed access, if I was allowed access, it'd simply give me back a client message with the format). At the same time, someone asked for me to go to them, and earlier I had typed /goto. So I pressed the up arrow key in order to teleport but instead of the command /goto being typed out, /setgravity was typed out and I had not noticed. So I basically put "/setgravity 56" instead of "/goto 56". It was a mistake. Before I could fix it, I had gotten banned and couldn't get back on. So I allowed my close friend who I was skyping to go into my account and fix the gravity of the server, he then got off of the account and the server was normal.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]   [Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Senior Admin] [MG]Xser [Wrongfully Banned by the System]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1