Home hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  GzSzGlU hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  T9ywruy hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  MrZV306 hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  KNjj8mV

hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

live_and_reloaded

hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  Empty
PostSubject: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:49 pm

In-game name:conker_200
Date of loosing it:and I lost my points and my mind suddenly exigo a claim as not score quanta and as I had taken photo and to tell the truth the only thing I remember is I had nothing else like score 13500
Proof (Images or videos):
It took me surprise and I have only a recent photo that had 13500 nothing more and exigo give me that this is very rare
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 am

Are you trying to solve a mystery?

I understand you lost your stats.Just upload the picture you are talking about and post it and we'll set your stats back.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:16 pm

hey friend if you're asking me photo of my stats because I do not have it rough I can tell you are 13500 neither more nor less and see if you do not believe omegagamer knows that I arrived at that amount and also to lie if I have a lot at stake for please and with this I took 3 issues of bad luck
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 pm

well I 'm waiting for my case we attend ayudenme admins can not leave this to if
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:30 pm

and I am able to do a whole day spam will not give up till I get my score >Sad
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Admins help the poor guy.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:04 pm

If I ever see him IG I will reset his score and money but I'm gonna need to see some proof or someone
thats a trusted member or admin that can vouch for him.

You can PM me on forums or message me on my Skype when your IG and I have proof. V v Skype: mgshmurda

Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:46 am

In his forum message to me he said he was banned
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:02 am

Can someone tell me what's his in-game name?
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:06 pm

[ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ wrote:
Can someone tell me what's his in-game name?

conker_200 is his IG name
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Nope i don't remember conker_200 having 13k score. Without valid proofs, it can't be refunded sorry.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 pm

hey friend I know who can tell you my score and I know I speak the truth and those 13k the legally and omegagamer alejandra made ​​and know that I lie more omega knows the two of them walk just ask
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 pm

hey hey hey hey hey
Back to top Go down
Seismic
Seismic
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 am

Hi Conker, I may be able to help but only for half the score you claimed

The screenshot I have shows your stats from May 2016.
In the future I highly recommend taking periodic screenshots of your stats, so as of now we can only refund the amount of score that is depicted in the screenshot. (5825)

hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  Conker10

Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:32 am

I somewhat managed to talk to his friend alejandra in spanish.. And she said he did have 13k score. Will ask and confirm it with OmegaGamer when i see him/her online.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:00 pm

good grace and I feel relieved with this and just need to confirm with omega and I returned my 13500 certain score ¿
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:03 pm

and in respect of catches 'll see if taketh from now on
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:49 pm

hey hey hey hey hey hey ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Restart
Restart

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Sorry to reply here but I saw this guy "conker_2000" having 7k score in probably around June.
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:32 pm

I lost my stas 13 June, the same day to publish the first post on this problem
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:38 pm

If you come IG I will refund you to the picture Seismic posted.

You want this issue solved but I have not seen you IG once since you made this topic... Lol
Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:10 am

and how they want photos if I do not have ... I am not of those who take pictures all the time ... also you have seen my trump score of more than 13 thousand, you took away the problem of the ban by kal_el
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:22 am

Sorry dude I still can't give you 13k scores, I don't remember seeing you have it and if you did sorry then but I need proof, can't just give out scores ya feel me fam? Ill reset it to the picture Seismic provided above, end of story on my end, it's better then starting over right? Next time I advise you take a picture of your stats.

Meet me IG to receive your score man.

Also if anyone can provide proof of his score being 10k+ then PM me the proof on forums.

Back to top Go down

live_and_reloaded

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:16 am

look friend tu me desbaneaste there are 2 people who have seen me with that score Feel my place your score have gone all this against you that although to tell the truth your hours of investment have gone to the estarias whore sad frustrated and wanting to break the keyboard if I feel like ... I 'm one of the players who never lie on this server and believe me that I will not give up on this pole seguire return me my score
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Score has been refunded, problem solved!

This can be locked and moved now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)     hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)  Empty

Back to top Go down

hey I'm here to get my stats and will not give up till them (score)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1