Home[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  GzSzGlU[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  T9ywruy[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  MrZV306[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  KNjj8mV

[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
[MG]U.B.E.R_12
Clan Member
Clan Member

[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:00 am

- In game name: [MG]U.B.E.R_12

- Your Age: 21

- Where are you from : Colombia

- In game score/rank: 33111/ General of Army

- How long have you been a part of the community: I have been part of the community one year and 6 months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : I connect to the server every day, three or four hours from 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm, my timezone is (GMT -5 hours)

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: No, I have never had experience as an Administrator/Moderator.

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I would like to help on the server as Moderator, I have not seen in my time zone administrators. I thought maybe I could collaborate with the staff team, keeping the server without hackers. Help the server to remain one of the best servers, as it has always been.

- How can you help the server being an Administrator/Moderator : Being a moderator or administrator is a big responsibility that all staff members should have. As an administrator or moderator server must be maintained in good condition. Prevent players insult and using hacks. Harmony and maintain good communication with players, and help make clear the doubts they have. Make the server a good place to have fun and entertain. I also speak Spanish, which could help those players who do not speak English. In my humble opinion this is what I think, give the best of my and always keep in mind the good example of staff members.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): I would like to help a little more to the MG family and give the best of my. In time I played, I met many friends around the world. He was accepted in his community as a member of the family. For me it is the best, it is very organized and has good staff administrators. In the past maybe I made a mistake because I did not know this server, as well as I do today. I know the rules of the server, I'm always careful that players comply with the rules. I would really like to help the team staff to maintain the server safe from hackers, provide the experience I have as a member to help others. And help keep this server as the best. Perhaps many do not know me by my calendar area, and understand if I am not worthy of help. The decision is in your hands.

- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 9. Almost every time I'm in good humor, I like to make friends, make jokes. But when it comes to something serious that is against the rules, or is discussing a serious matter going right to the point, bluntly.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons: I do not know the dark side, I do not want to know. When it is a serious responsibility. One must be honest, fair, take very serious charge it has. And always keep in mind that those who gave you a task of great responsibility, trust you, should not be disappointed. A man always has to have honor and dignity, no matter what your age.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats :

[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  Mark11

I think I must add an important fact concerning my score. A few months ago I had a small incident. After passing one month inactive, I return to the server and I find the surprise that my score was at 0. I was lucky to consult with [MG] Calculon, why my score was 0, he explained that the server had been restarted, perhaps affection my account. Then he said me to explain my problem to [MG] Dominator. I explained the problem I had and he explained to me the same as [MG] Calculon. So he decided to restore me my score, was approximately 30k.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pakkun[DW]
[MG]Pakkun[DW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:10 am

+1

-Mature
-Friendly
-Active

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:15 am

- Nice English fails by Google Translator
- Nice Application
- Inactive
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:27 am

You are a very old player, and a mature guy.

But my vote is a -1

Reasons :

You just came back after being in-active for a long time. You should've waited for sometime before you applied for moderator position, and proven that you could be active and helpful again to the community. More over, it seems to me that you've used google translator to create this application. Because when i met you in-game, your communicative skills with english was not good at all. And you're not that helpful in-game either. You came back like a week before, and i only saw you in-game thrice.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 am

Hey UBER good to see you back Smile
but about your app my vote is -1
you just came back after a long inactivity
and you were friendly and helpful but people can change Smile

Back to top Go down
[MG]Kriz
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm sorry, who are you?

Not active.
Not helpful.
Not friendly.
Never saw you so no question of maturity or stuff.

Nice application tho.

Not trying to be mean but you must be active and must have waited before applying.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 pm

-1 Like everyone else said, you just came back from being inactive for awhile, you need some time before your eligible for a position.
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:13 am

Yep -1

inactive(just saw you twice)IG
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 am

Hello [MG]U.B.E.R_12,

Your staff application has been denied due to the maximum number of negative votes (5)

You may re-apply after 2 weeks once you improved the critiqued areas.

------------ Staff Application Denied ------------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application    [MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]U.B.E.R_12 | Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-