Homewant to be a staff WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwant to be a staff GzSzGlUwant to be a staff T9ywruywant to be a staff MrZV306want to be a staff KNjj8mV

want to be a staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

E14

want to be a staff Empty
PostSubject: want to be a staff   want to be a staff EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 am

- In game name: Electro11
- Your Age: 16
- Where are you from : Indonesia
- In game score/rank: Its my new char, and i have the other char that have a many score
- How long have you been a part of the community: 1 month
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : EveryTime maybe at 1 PM until 3 AM
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: nope
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : i want to help the newbie people so they can understand how to play in this server
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I will host a number of events so the people be happy
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): because I seriously for duty as admin, and i want the people that newbie can understand to play in this server, and they will not be confused, and I will not abuse my job as an admin, and I would seriously my duty as an admin, and you will see it
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 7, because I understand the ins and outs of this server
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : i dont know, just I know be an admin is the best thing
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : i dont have it
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

want to be a staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to be a staff   want to be a staff EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:40 am

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

want to be a staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1