HomeBan Appeal  :|   WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBan Appeal  :|   GzSzGlUBan Appeal  :|   T9ywruyBan Appeal  :|   MrZV306Ban Appeal  :|   KNjj8mV

Ban Appeal :|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Ban Appeal  :|   Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Your ingame username:
[MG]Terminator[SAW]

Date of incident:
a few minutes ago Neutral on 07.14.2016

Admin who banned you:
[MG|GOD]Randy
Ban reason:
CTMPITC (and I dont know what does it mean Neutral )

Short explanation of events: I was on duty ingame with a bike then randy came online he thanked me for everything so he demoted me then he banned me for CTMPITC reason.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I dont have any Hacks or cleo mod (cleo mod is not installed) in my gta sa files ( my game folder : Ban Appeal  :|   7i8bjuw5j15c8mki3tfr
or it might be for some other reasons because I have no illegal mod or hack to get banned for! so I'm waiting for replys Smile

P.S: that Cheat Code file is for single player
Screenshots:
Ban Appeal  :|   Ne31hmu9u6p9vvs9nx8j
Back to top Go down
[SAW]DarkBlade
[SAW]DarkBlade
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

HELLO, i don't care for replying here, i'm already Team member on a other Server that welcomes gays and bisexuals, They provide enough lube for my anus.....Randy is the Best Admin of the World, respect him, hes the only one WHO do his Job Right.. If you guys still und want to have contact with me: skype: arved69smoochfag
I will send nudes for free
Regards [FAG]DarkBlade
Registerd 2014
Raped 2016 (:

Thank you for that Awesome Community I love you guys

Last edited by [SAW]DarkBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/instachannel15/
[MG]Kriz
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 4:08 am

Sorry for replying on this appeal, so is this the sixth or seventh time?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 6:26 am

[SAW]DarkBlade wrote:
HELLO, i don't care for replying here, i'm already Team member on a other Server that welcomes gays and bisexuals. If you guys still und want to have contact with me: skype: arved69smooches
Regards [SAW]DarkBlade
Registerd 2014
Banned 2016 (:

Thank you for that Awesome Community. I love you guys

Why do you say this on my ban appeal
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:29 am

You were banned for "CTMPITC" Meaning "Causing too much problems in the community".

I've been watching you and your friend darkblade's behavior for quite a while, and got enough proofs that you and your friend are trying to cause trouble again in the community. I clearly don't understand what you and your friend are planning to do, and especially darkblade, while he/she comes online keeps saying "I abuse bugs, i don't care about MG, i play in another server i'm the owner there now" then why the fu** you still play here? if you've your own server, You must be having a lot of work fixing bugs, scripting etc.

[SAW]DarkBlade was banned by [MGlGOD]Jayden for impersonating Owner and Co-owner.

Ban Appeal  :|   35arl15

Ban Appeal  :|   2yl9rgl

What the fu** do you know about dominator, calculon and jayden? Do you have any idea how much they've contributed to the community and for a kid like you to play and abuse here do whatever you want and cause trouble in the community? FYI, i'm just an admin here like any other admin. I do not boss around, in-fact if i was really bossing around i would've permanently banned you when i caught you abusing your powers. If i was bossing around, I would've banned saeed aka terminator when i found he was spying on us way back in may 2016, Same goes for calculon he doesn't boss around. You know nothing about roman_bellic, all you and terminator think about roman is "He's my friend and i'll do whatever it takes to bring him back" Like i give a fuck? No lol. Secondly, We do change our names, that's for undercover purposes and that's not a abuse. We do not set our score / cash, my actual score is 200k+ in-game, but i only have 150k. We don't kick admins from staff team for nothing, only the crooked ones like you , roman bellic and terminator were targeted. If you say i'm biased, FYI i banned kratos who was my clan member for using hacks. "Roman bellic never got promoted", I was the one who promoted him to level 4 back. Yes it was calculon and i who banned roman_bellic and that's because he never abide by the rules and was abuser, Hey! look you got a twin, but bummer you both are banned! Sad

No one is leaving community because of me and calculon, only the rule- breakers / abusers are getting removed.

I request you all to check these pictures.

Conversation between one of MG's trusted admin and [SAW]DarkBlade:

Look how retarded he is

http://prntscr.com/brx7oq
http://prntscr.com/brx7v1
http://prntscr.com/brx80h
http://prntscr.com/brx865
http://prntscr.com/brx8bx
http://prntscr.com/brx8kd
http://prntscr.com/brx8vf
http://prntscr.com/brx9k3

Ban Appeal  :|   2po3ac7

Now in the above image, I don't know what you and your friend were planning to do, but that player reported it right away to me on skype, he said he didn't take any screen shots but he has messages in the chat log.

Do you understand now ? The reason you got banned for? I hope you do, oh and btw you were never the enemy of "GOD organization". You don't even have the skills to be GOD's enemy.

P.S: I found d3d9.dll in the screen shot of your GTA SA directory! ROFL!

Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:45 am

lol I have checked the screenshots.
look dont think that I'm lying because I know if I lie I'll prove that I'm making troubles in MG
I don't know what Darkblade said on my behalf.
we are not planning to do anything against MG nor you or calc I can show you my skype and Telegram conversation with Darkblade to you.
I think it was 3 or 2 days ago Dark messaged me ingame he asked me if we have fight with you(carter) or calc and I answered him no.
and roman I never said I'll bring him him back to staff team nor to the server.
last night Darkblade told me on skype that all he wanted to happen was to be banned on MG (I can show you the screen shot of our conversation) then he wrote me an admin application for another server.
and those screenshots is only about Darkblade claims and that doesn't mean that I'm helping him in one of his screenshots he said he has proofs against Hulala why the hell should i help Darkblade for making troubles for hulala ? I never had any problem with hulala I even trust him more than Darkblade , all I see is Darkblade's threats which I never knew about.
btw I cant open 3 of your pics I'll check them later.
also I dont know what is d3d9.dll (if its a hack I'll remove it) because a few days ago I found a GTA disk which were totally edited (cars ,Radio and et) so it was changed to an Iranian version with Farsi Language.

and do you think i'm this much retard to cause problems for a community which is the first and only community I joint in Samp ?

I used to think you trust your GOD members alot and even dont check them for hacks but once you banned Kratos I apologized for my ex-impression about you.

I'm sorry if I had any mistakes in my typing!
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:37 am

[MG]Terminator is to be unbanned and all beef is squashed. He is to have his admin position removed without the ability to re-apply, but could be re-hired.

Darkblade is to stay banned for treachery of the MG Community.

----------- Case Settled -----------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal :|    Ban Appeal  :|   Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal :|

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1