Home[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application GzSzGlU[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application T9ywruy[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application MrZV306[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application KNjj8mV

[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vialy_MC
vialy_MC

[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 am

In game name:[MG][GOD]vialy_MC
Your Age:17
Where are you from :VietNam
In game score/rank:22080/Master Of War
How long have you been a part of the community:about 6-7 months
At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :from 12:00 to 16:00 and 20:30 to 22:00 ( GMT +7)
Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:No , i didn't
Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :I really want to be a ''shield'' to protect the server, i've play this server for 6 months, i've seen alot hackers/cheaters in the server and nobody would want hackers/cheaters to ruin the games.That's why i would like to be an Admin to help everyone get rid all of those bad things, make everyone feel safe to stay and play Smile
How can you help the server being an Administrator :I can spot hacker if something wrong about them , record video for proof ,i have patient so i can check player carefully to make sure if they use hack or not .
Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Well because i never had an argument with anyone,no mercy for rulebreakers,I will make sure that every rulebreaker get his punishment what ever it is. I know that my English is not pretty perfect but it still good enough to understand it. I'm talk-active with everyone and got no problems with anyone here.And i have responsibility for everything i have done too Smile .
Rate your English Level (1-10) :7.5/10
Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :9/10 , I'm friendly,not a rulebreaker Smile
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :No, i don't
Post a screenshot of your /stats : https://imgur.com/a/wLu9f
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:17 am

Hello,I would like to give you +1,reasons:
Active
Respectful
Good attitude
Non-rulebreaker.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
ChinaTown
ChinaTown

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:28 pm

+1

Active
Helpful
Good Player
Not really rulebreaker

Greetings ChinaTown
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:42 pm

+1

- Active
- Helpful
- Good Communication
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 pm

+1

Active
Friendly
Helpful
Yes Communicative,Mature,Non-Rulebreaker

Back to top Go down
Madara
Madara

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:00 pm

+1
Others have said everything
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:31 pm

---------- Staff Application Accepted ----------
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application   [MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG][GOD]vialy_MC's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1