HomeI forgot password and nick to my account. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inI forgot password and nick to my account. GzSzGlUI forgot password and nick to my account. T9ywruyI forgot password and nick to my account. MrZV306I forgot password and nick to my account. KNjj8mV

I forgot password and nick to my account.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kacper07PL

I forgot password and nick to my account. Empty
PostSubject: I forgot password and nick to my account.   I forgot password and nick to my account. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:25 pm

I forgot password and nick to my account. I played on him 278 hours. i only remember that my nick had "Kacper", then i don't know. on this account i have unlocked class spy or other bigger. I last played on this account around 3 years ago.
Sorry if my english is bad, because i help myself translator.
Back to top Go down

Kacper07PL

PostSubject: Re: I forgot password and nick to my account.   I forgot password and nick to my account. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Whether it is possible, or rather not? This is very important for me to recover this account.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I forgot password and nick to my account.   I forgot password and nick to my account. EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:26 pm

I do not have access to data base , I did PM to someone who has time ago but looks like he is busy. Anyways still interested?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I forgot password and nick to my account.   I forgot password and nick to my account. Empty

Back to top Go down

I forgot password and nick to my account.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1