HomeReporting [MG]Venom[GOD] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting [MG]Venom[GOD] GzSzGlUReporting [MG]Venom[GOD] T9ywruyReporting [MG]Venom[GOD] MrZV306Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] KNjj8mV

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SMKH

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Please do read fully before taking any action.

Name of rulebreaker: [MG]Venom[GOD]
Date of incident: 10/08/2016
Command abused: Warn
Admin Level: 2
Short explanation of events:
Okay its not really a command abuse but the behavior that bothers me. Let me explain what happened:
Venom, Alex and Freshkid are online. Alex is a little busy dealing with the hackers. Apparently Freshkid and Venom are having a fight over who's a bigger noob and they're duelling to prove it :DD. So I'm moving about finding people to kill with sawns. I encounter a couple of hackers(aimbot, HH, cbug stuff) and I use /report. Now I wouldn't be so much bothered about it if admins take some time to read my report. But the problem is, the report is never responded to. And the part where it gets even worse is where I report actual 1500+ score players doing c-bug and baserape. And nothing happens! I'm very careful in the chat looking for any responds but literally nothing happens (except Alex banning hackers). In all fairness, there's no pointing fingers at Alex at this point as he was already busy dealing with hackers. After 5 mins I encountered the same rulebreaker(1500+ score doing cbug) and re-reported him. But nothing happened again. I found a hacker with aimbot that I had previously encountered as well. I reported him too but nothing happened there as well. I cant say there's a hacker in main chat, because the usual answer is "Use /report." But the truth is, sometimes reports are missed by admins(for w/e reason) and you just stay there filled with rage because someone destroyed your kill streak, and you can't do anything about it. So I ask Venom to check my report, in a manner he finds impolite. Logs:
Spoiler:

Venom took "shit" as an offense and warned me for it. Now, as far as I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), GTA series is a PG 18 game. If you can't handle "shit", you're definitely not 18. Secondly, if you find “shit” as an offense, you should also find the word “rape” in “base rape” as an offense(no need to explain why. Just think about why you say “rape”). The second problem is, he didn’t check my report because he was in a duel. I don’t mind that, but if you're taking 5mins per duel in a server full of rule breakers (53 players were online atm with only 2 admins online), then it's almost impossible for us to play. And as an admin, it’s your natural responsibility to make playing your second priority, after administration. He thinks otherwise:
Spoiler:

I can't see how that's a valid warn.... there's nothing to behave to....

Adding to that, if you look into the first log I posted, Im not the only one swearing in main chat. There's another guy saying things that are MUCH MUCH more important to take care of than mine. Venom actually overlooks that and warns me for saying "shit" while this guy is running around swearing player's parents and getting away with it. This is what I'm talking about. Priorities. They're messed up. Big time. The same thing happens with c-bugs. Others do it, its fine. You do it, BAM! Instant warn! Report the guy, no one looks, say it in the main chat, everybody loses their shit.

This isnt the end. It goes further.

Spoiler:

Technically, "dipshit" is not a swear word. Its a slang. There's a difference between SLANG and ABUSING. Server rules ask you not to “abuse”. There's no mention about slangs. If you google "dipshit", you'll see its a slang for someone who's unworthy or unimportant (useless). So the second warning is also void.
If that's not enough, I have a question. Consider whatever I've said so far as wrong. Can you warn someone for abusing twice for the same reason without repeating what he did? Because apparently, Alex did. There's no abusive language between the second and the third warn. I got warned thrice for abusing an admin, whereas (considering that I did abuse) I only abused twice.

Honestly, I wouldn’t report it but this is too much. I hope you guys see that if you want us to respect admins, admins have to respect us as well.
Spoiler:

Come on dude…. Is that polite?

The server’s great. The gameplay’s awesome. I can hardly find any bugs (only 1 major bug I know of). Please don’t ruin it with playerbase.

One final request. Please do consider giving a valid, detailed reason before rejecting this report.
Screenshots: See Logs Above (S.S not needed. I asked Alex) Logs are cropped to remove unimportant messages. You can request the complete log if you like.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Is this a joke or what?
You just showed the reason I warned your own.And I've got the same proofs to show the reason I actually warned you.

But I think you skipped the main reason.Do not worry because I have it. Wink

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitled

Hope I covered you with the "Warn Part" (Which you didn't stop there)

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitled2

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitled3

Then I Decided to warn you again.

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitled6

You didn't stop calling me "Dipshit" Without me insulting or calling you like you did.

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitled5

And enough with the Warn part.I think you got the answer you needed.

Let's talk about the responsibilities and the "Server comes first" part which you are right about that.

When you reported the player I was in duel with freshkid.I was dueling someone when this report came with a few words.And I honestly didn't see it.So you can't tell me that I just let the server down with this,because you are wrong.Do you think that if I see a report I just ignore it? The answer is NO My friend.

I really don't want to talk for me personally but,I have to tell you I am not such a person.I think that my Superiors/Other admins have seen me,and I never dismissed a report when I had to check it.

Now about the responsibilities part.Calling me a 13 year old irl (what is irl -_-?)or anything It's not going to help you at all.And all that crap you say about that San Andreas is a 18+ Game and bla bla Are wrong too.Me and all other admins (for my opinion) Always try the best to keep a nice environment in the server.And I am not 18 because I wouldn't handle "shit"? LOOL Look at the pics above.But forget all that,what I want to say is that whenever an "admin" takes a action to warn/kick/ban he does all that with his own responsibility.If some of them are wrong,Actions will be taken on him as we all know.So now tell me,Why I am not responsible? Because I warned you without reason? (Pics above) Or because I "Ignored" your report (When I was in duel?).

This is what I had to say.
Oh! And about Alex.Even Alex warned you about your behavior,Im not the crazy one here.

With a few words you are wrong,Your report has no point,You are the one that must be reported in my opinion and not me or Alex.Let other admins decide who is the bad boy here,and if it's me then ok,I will be punished for my crimes of warning you for calling be Dipshit,13 Year old irl (-_-),Useless shit...and bla bla(Pics Above),And not been responsible to check your report while I Was in duel (I'm not superman with a supervision btw..)

Have a lovely day.
Regards
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Player has been banned for disrespecting staff and providing false reports.

SMKH will be unbanned on the 24th of August 2016.

Take this time to review your actions and review the rules of the server.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm sorry for delaying Peter. I will post my proofs tomorrow here.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:00 pm

[MG][GOD]AlexStark wrote:
I'm sorry for delaying Peter. I will post my proofs tomorrow here.

There is not point my friend,case closed.This guy were wrong.
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:02 pm

I have more to say. Can I say it here?
You never gave me time to clear up this.

@Peter
You misunderstood my report.
Firstly, I didn't provide fake proof. It's all genuine. I've already mentioned it's cropped and I have full logs if you like.
I'll help you better understand what problems I found in you by asking questions:

1) Do you consider "shit" and "dipshit" offensive enough to warn players for it?
2) If you do consider "shit" disrespectful, why did you not warn Svaike_Sidras for saying an offense right after me. Why did you explicitly only warned me?
3) I called you shit. You felt disrespected. You warned me (1/3). I called you dipshit afterwards. You felt disrespected, you warned me (2/3). I told you dipshit is not an offensive. Alex Jailed me. Why did Alex Jail me if I didn't rulebreak the third time? Or is asking for your mistake a rulebreak as well?

Reasons why I got banned: Disrespecting admins and proving false proof.
You asked me to take my time to review my actions. Please help me do that:
4)I asked you why you consider "shit" as an offense and not "rape". You never replied.
5)Where did I provide false proof? (quoting is better)

Last edited by SMKH on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 pm

SMKH wrote:

Yes the topic is still up for discussion until it gets locked/moved but the proofs are clear you were disrespecting admins and thats what I'm giving the ban for, it's not permanent so don't worry it will just give you time to reflect on your actions.

I take disrespecting staff a very serious matter.
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Also, I would love to ask if this is a professional manner of replying:
Spoiler:
Because I take that as a threat.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

SMKH wrote:
Also, I would love to ask if this is a professional manner of replying:
Spoiler:
Because I take that as a threat.

(After you said all the insults)
Forgot to say that lol! ,you wanted to report me/us when you insulted,it is so obvious.
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Wait a second. Are you saying that if I insult you, you can reply with an insult?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Where do you see the insult???
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:37 pm

I can spread it out for you but it will take time. Please answer the questions I asked above.

And about that 18year old part...
irl = in real life.
I said you're 13 because if you weren't, we wouldn't be doing this right now. 18+ players are more mature, and they mostly overlook small things like this, preventing them from becoming bigger issues like this. I respect Gooch's opinion on dealing with disrespects in a strict manner, and I also respect that you got disrespected by it. Honestly, I thought your first warn was just a joke and you were fooling around. That is the reason why I continued calling you dipshit. I didn't realize you got so disrespected by this word. But, if you look at it from a normal player's perspective, it's kind of a disrespect to the playerbase as some admins are constantly swearing with people in english and languages other than english (I wont take names. They'll get it). I asked you your level of severity when warning for "abuse" by asking "Do you consider shit as offensive?"

Last edited by SMKH on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

This is what I'm doing,I told you...He didn't insulted you,YOU insulted many times and you wanted to report us too...But I won't complain anymore about this,let Alex talk about that.Desicions have been made.

Regards
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:51 pm

[MG][GOD]Peter wrote:
This is what I'm doing,I told you...He didn't insulted you,YOU insulted many times and you wanted to report us too...But I won't complain anymore about this,let Alex talk about that.Desicions have been made.

Regards

It's a report about you, not Alex.
Gooch asked me to overlook my report and that's what I'm doing. I'm asking you to answer my questions for the third time now. I can't see where this argument is going...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:54 pm

I answered you....Your main question when the decision has been made was about Alex's threat right? Or I am mistaken? Please tell me.
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:59 pm

SMKH wrote:

@Peter
You misunderstood my report.
Firstly, I didn't provide fake proof. It's all genuine. I've already mentioned it's cropped and I have full logs if you like.
I'll help you better understand what problems I found in you by asking questions:

1) Do you consider "shit" and "dipshit" offensive enough to warn players for it?
2) If you do consider "shit" disrespectful, why did you not warn Svaike_Sidras for saying an offense right after me. Why did you explicitly only warned me?
3) I called you shit. You felt disrespected. You warned me (1/3). I called you dipshit afterwards. You felt disrespected, you warned me (2/3). I told you dipshit is not an offensive. Alex Jailed me. Why did Alex Jail me if I didn't rulebreak the third time? Or is asking for your mistake a rulebreak as well?

Reasons why I got banned: Disrespecting admins and proving false proof.
You asked me to take my time to review my actions. Please help me do that:
4)I asked you why you consider "shit" as an offense and not "rape". You never replied.
5)Where did I provide false proof? (quoting is better)

You didn't even read the full topic...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 pm

I will answer with pleasure.

1)No I consider Dipshit,Kid,Shit,13 years old girl,not responsible A reason to warn and:
Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Untitl12
Wink

2)I do not remember me warning anyone else except you (and you didn't call me shit only look answer
#1)

3)For ALL the insults you did in total which I find pretty logical.

4)I applied 10 times (you didn't call me only shit but all the above,And rape? Such as base rape and ect? LOL)

5)You do not provide the "Useless shit" proof,which was the main reason of your warnings.

I hope I covered you.
Back to top Go down

SMKH

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

As I feared... You never read my first post

1) I never called you a "13 year old girl". I called you "13 year old irl". Dont make stuff up.
As for dipshit and normal shit, I guess I need to explain it a little more for you to understand. The word "base rape" doesn't exist. It's a slang. It's literal meaning is very clear; heavily attacking an enemy's base. The reason why the word "rape" was chosen to represent this meaning is because it provides a very clear idea about what happens to the base. However, (I hope you do know) the word rape is a foul word. If the server is open enough to allow such words, it should be open enough to allow words like "shit" and "dipshit". Because if I read /rules, and it says foul language is not allowed, and I see an admin say "base "rape"" in chat, it will give me a clear idea that everything less offensive than "rape" should be allowed. Surely you don't consider "shit" as a higher offensive than "rape"?
I hope you do understand. I can't explain it any better.

2) You don't remember warning anyone else. This is exactly my point. You were so involved in getting back at me, you never saw what this guy said. You only read what I said. Read the first spoiler in my first post. You'll see the guy there swearing. Why didn't you warn him as well?

3) It's not a shopping receipt. There's no "total". You get warned for what you did, explained if you don't know what happened, and asked not to do it again. You do it again, you get warned for it again. You do it again, you get warned for it followed by an automatic kick. If you were to warn every guy twice then make a total of it and warn him again, we would never have the "2/3" warning. It would be either the first warn, or the third warn. Just agree that the last Jail was not needed.

5) I did provide the "useless shit" proof. You just didn't look for it because you were more interested in posting your own proof. Read my first post. It's in the first spoiler. Which also means my ban is void.

Edit:
Please dont close this topic yet. I'm still unclear about it.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:46 pm

You insulted with the pictures I already posted on my first reply and not just Dipshit and shit.You Made a false report without a valid proof of me abusing/insulting you.About the player I didn't warn,Noob=newbie.I warned you the first time for the useless shit and the dipshit and you didn't stop insulting,in other words you called me a kid,a 13 "Irl",dipshit again,and not responsible,so I SIMPLY warned you again for a second time.I read every word of your post.

Final result:You are mistaken,You made a false report which you actually reporting your own self.I never abused you.You insulted/disrespected me ,and you are punished for that.

I won't reply anymore right here because you are going to post the same things Over and over and over again.And I won't waste my time answering you the same things I told you Already.Write whatever you think,This is your fault.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 am

Hello SMKH,

SMKH wrote:

Venom took "shit" as an offense and warned me for it. Now, as far as I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), GTA series is a PG 18 game. If you can't handle "shit", you're definitely not 18. Secondly, if you find “shit” as an offense, you should also find the word “rape” in “base rape” as an offense(no need to explain why. Just think about why you say “rape”).
The word "shit" is not considered offensive, but when you direct it towards someone with malicious intent it becomes offensive. 18 or not its offensive and extremely disrespectful to call someone a "useless shit" You are just taking everything out of context in this argument

FUCK YOU... (Ohh how is "fuck" offensive?) See the logic there?

SMKH wrote:
I respect Gooch's opinion on dealing with disrespects in a strict manner, and I also respect that you got disrespected by it. Honestly, I thought your first warn was just a joke and you were fooling around. That is the reason why I continued calling you dipshit. I didn't realize you got so disrespected by this word. But, if you look at it from a normal player's perspective, it's kind of a disrespect to the playerbase as some admins are constantly swearing with people in english and languages other than english (I wont take names. They'll get it).

You talk about respect but you dont even know what that means by the way you insult players that try to help the community as best they can.
Just because you saw a person talking shit with another person does that mean you should do the same? NO. You dont know the person well enough to mess around with them. New to being Social?

SMKH wrote:

Technically, "dipshit" is not a swear word. Its a slang. There's a difference between SLANG and ABUSING. Server rules ask you not to “abuse”. There's no mention about slangs. If you google "dipshit", you'll see its a slang for someone who's unworthy or unimportant (useless). So the second warning is also void.

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Screen10

You are making up your own definitons for words, but go ahead and call someone a "dipshit" in real life and see how they react. ITS JUST A SLAG BRO

[MG][GOD]Peter: Reports always comes first (unless CMD abuse could happen)

- No action will be taken to the reported admin.

---------------- REPORT INVALID ----------------

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]   Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting [MG]Venom[GOD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Report A Staff Member :: Case Closed-