HomeHenryGamer's [MG]Tag application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHenryGamer's [MG]Tag application GzSzGlUHenryGamer's [MG]Tag application T9ywruyHenryGamer's [MG]Tag application MrZV306HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application KNjj8mV

HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application Empty
PostSubject: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:08 pm

- What is your In game name:HenryGamer
- Your Age : 14
- Where are you from :palestine
- How long have you been a part of the Community:1year and half and before 1 month i come back and play in this server
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : +1
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: I never got [MG] Tag
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Yes last 2 days i was angry and i said omg base rape noob i got warned(behaive)
- List of the previous names you have used:HenryGamer
- Why do you want the tag: I want [mg] tag, if some on want help i will help him or want ask a qustion i will answer if i saw hack i will report or if i saw someone is doing something that its not allowed i will tell him what is allowed what is not allowed and its time for me i am good player fighting whith sawns and Eagle
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes, I read all the rules
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]HenryGamer
- What can you do as a member to help people: if some one want ask a qustion i will answer,if i saw hack i will report,if i saw someone is doing something that its not allowed i will tell him what is allowed what is not allowed, give warnings when players don't respect the rules
- Why should we accept you: I would like to accept me because I'm a good player, I respect all players and admins, I stay online most of the time, I want to help new players and old player and answer there quastions about evrey thing i hope to accept me Very Happy
- Picture of your stats:https://imgur.com/a/XdrM2
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:58 pm

-1 I don't think you're ready for [MG] tag

-Somewhat helpful

-Friendly with players and staff

-It seems like you copied and pasted a few things from previous questions asked in your application.

-Not ready but has future potential overrall -1.

This vote is based upon my observation of you in the server.

Good luck mate!

Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 am

Murda i wont replay for all but for you i will i am helpful i report evrey thing and i tell its not allowed or its allowed i was playing 4 hours and i left then i come back and i saw you i do /report for someone you made the event i got 40 score its a prof that i am activte and i am friednly with all
and thanks Sad
Ask Verqo i was playing with him all the time and i reported alot just ask him
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:50 am

- Immature
- Asking for votes
- Keep spamming on chat
- Only report rulebreakers don't make you a helpful player
- Never saw helping anyone

Good luck mah boy
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:03 am

HenryGamer999 wrote:
Murda i wont replay for all but for you i will i am helpful i report evrey thing and i tell its not allowed or its allowed i was playing 4 hours and i left then i come back and i saw you i do /report for someone you made the event i got 40 score its a prof that i am activte and i am friednly with all
and thanks Sad
Ask Verqo i was playing with him all the time and i reported alot just ask him

You are not allowed to post in your own tag application.
wait for admins to give their votes
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:07 am

Immature
Never helps
Active tho

You really had to make all that panic with the negative votes?

No man....good luck
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application   HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application Empty

Back to top Go down

HenryGamer's [MG]Tag application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-