HomeModerator report. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inModerator report. GzSzGlUModerator report. T9ywruyModerator report. MrZV306Moderator report. KNjj8mV

Moderator report.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello guys,

its me, Tom. At the beginning, i have to say, that i dont think, that i do everything good as "Shitty Admin Donor", but i have to say some things about the last Hours and the last Days. Lets start with today.

So, lets start with something "new". Some persons told me, that it is wrong to warn people for CAPS. Maybe it's right. And always i send a message in the chat like that "CAPS off". I write "CAPS" in caps, because some people dont know what caps are. So i write it. It's the same with "CAPS SeNsItIvE", some people dont know what that means so i write it CAPS SeNsItIvE. But let me tell the other Stuff. Im think im one of the activest Staff Members, i really spend much time in the Server and in my "Work". So im always the whole day online. And if there a guy, who is constant rule breaking, the whole day, it's just annoying. I warn that guys so much times, and they give a fuck. And after so much warnings, again and again, i kick them instead. There are some other things, so lets start.

Some people saying, that i dont check reports, if im the only admin online. Let me tell you something:
If comes there a report in, i will check it. But as i said, cuz im alone, it takes so much time, to get the proofs, to get the ID again, to screenshot the ip, to jail him and kick him (cuz i cant ban). It takes around 10 Minutes. And if there are people who sending reports every second reports, its just a big mess. So i cant check every report in just some seconds.

There are some (maybe friends) who think that i abuse the adminduty - mode:
Im always in the admin duty mode, because its perfect to check reports. For example: If i stop the spectating and respawn again at my base, i cant get sniped while i get his ID, kick him and the stuff. My Attack(shoot) hotkey is on ALT and ALT is used too, to minimize the game. So if i press alt, sometimes it shootes with the weapons i got in the admin duty mode. Its not good and i know that, but sometimes it happens.

There is a Moderator named Pratamesh or something like that. Let me tell u something:
At the beginning, i thought that it is funny "working" as admin, but now, if i think about it, its annoying, if im 16 hours online, to help the people. I mean, i like to help people. And i do the job how good i can. And i know that im just a donor who got a bit money. But i think, im long enough a part of the MG Community, to write that post about you and your misstakes and MY misstakes. Its wrong to say, that i dont do misstakes. But if you think about it, you know, that you done much more misstakes then me. And u have to know, that im not a guy who likes to fuck people up. But i really dont understand what your problem is. And i hope you know, that you are fucking lucky. I dont got the Part on my record, where u warned me. So if u are smart, you say that you dont warned me. But you know that it's not the truth. So as i wrote it with the caps stuff, its the same thing with flood. If guys think, that they are can break the rules all the Days, the staff members have to teach them a leasson. And if you are to D**p to do that, so i do it for you. And as you can see on his screenshots, i done it.

Prathamesh: "Tom kicks people for no reason":
I NEVER kick people for no reason. You just search for a reason to fuck me up. But i have to tell you, that u missed your goal. If guys like you, trying to get people out of the staff team, cuz you dont like them (me), you are exactly wrong. I come to this Server again, with a good setting. I wanted to help the people again and i wanted to punish all the Hackers. But if i look at you, you are just here, to frustration degrade. I ever thought, that you are a good guy and i told u, that i hope, you get promoted. Maybe i thought the wrong. I dont even know what i have to think now. After that Story. I dont know. Btw if i do /kick 1 HH or something like that, with 2 Spaces, it says as reason "No reason given".

Prathamesh: "Tom kicks people without any warnings":
As i said, if people breaking the rules all the whole day, they know, what they done wrong, and they exactly know, that im right. And after i kick someone after i warned him 6 times, he know, that he done something wrong. So Pratha now i want to ask you something, you told me so much people, that i have to jail. Now i wonder, you telling me jailing / Kicking people for no reason? Im interrested, if you can show me all the proofs, of the people who i jailed and after i jailed him kicked without a reason, cuz they know that they are hacking. Or maybe not? Maybe you are a lier? I dont know what you really are, but it´s interesting, if you really got proofs. Please show me your "Proofs".

Prathamesh warned me for Flood:
First i have to say, that it was a example for the player, who flooded. He dont even know what i mean with Flood. So i showed him. As Alex & Randy know, i warned hulala once (for fun) for team attacking. And alex told me, that i get demoted if i do it again. And they are completly right, what they are saying and i agree 100% with it. They told me, that im not allowed, to warn high level admins. But now i wonder, why nobody tells that Pratha? Or can he warn me all the time whenever he want? I think that is like abusing too. Also i know, that he good already 2 chances. And he dont learned about it.

My opinion about MG & the Staff members:

I really like MG and i really like all the Staff members too. I cant say anything bad, there is just nothing bad to say. But maybe its time now, to ask you something: If you dont want me here, just tell me! I will agree if i loose my Trial Administrator, maybe its better. I cant work together with persons like Pratha. If i give my best, comes a guy like you and ruin everything. Please, just tell me if you dont want me in the Team. Just tell me if im annoying. I will agree with it and i will leave the Server. Its hard after 3 Years but i will do it. Im not here to damage the Server, im here to help. And if i damage the Server by myself, i will go.

Btw Pratha, i hope you get demoted. You broke the rules too and you got already 2 chances.

Here is the Video (My and his Misstakes):

Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:03 pm

First of Tom,i Just Correct You i saw you warning People Two Times For a Single Mistake Like Example: HOLAAAAA, you warn That Player two Time First Warn For Flood,And next For Caps You can warn him 1 Time Saying Full Sentence And About the proof i Send it on Admins pm once in a week,

i Just Correcting You,What's Wrong in Correcting May i Know, Don't Give Player Direct 3 Warns, And i Don't Belive That You Lie too, Prathamesh : Tom Kicks for no Reason  i Never Say,i Just ask The Reason Because You kick Players Reason" No Reason Given" Whats Wrong in Asking And First of all Watch You're laungage You are Going on Mother of other players and if They say Someone to Else You Just Directly Kick Them without warning,You were Flooding and You are warning People For Flooding,May i Know if a Admin only Flooding and Telling other Don't Flood, What is use? So i Warn You That Time, And You Just Jail me For Warning You Saying " Don't warn High admins" i Have Send some of my Proofs to Nescau
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:33 pm

From what i see,Both of you have a "personal" if i can say it like that problem.You do not have to fight after all.But if you do,Do not post it on forums.@Tom,If you want to report prathamesh just say it with the correct format and reason.Any other stuff you telling like that u are active and you can't kick and stuff,seems a bit power hungry to me.So,What i say is:Both of you calm down,work this out.You both are doing a good job.No one told you that you are not welcome in MG Tom.Stop wishing prathamesh or any one else to get demoted.What i see now is 2 guys fighting on forums over nothing.If you see someone overdoing it with the Caps Lock.Warn him.If you see someone Flood.Warn him.Simple asf.No reason for any other posts here.And stop fighting.

PS:Tom,Higher level admins do not mean that they won't cheat.If they,rulebreak punishment must be taken.It's the same for everyone (According to your video ofc).And for F shake use the correct format if u want to report a staff member.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
ChinaTown
ChinaTown

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Correctly. I'm right with my friend Prathamesh, Admin "Tom" warn me just for say "HOLA COMO ESTAS". and i don't like, some admins warn people for no reason, example: Tom2565. I know i'm not allowed to post here, just say the true.

Regards,ChinaTown
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

ChinaTown[AcG] wrote:

Correctly. I'm right with my friend Prathamesh, Admin "Tom" warn me just for say "HOLA COMO ESTAS". and i don't like, some admins warn people for no reason, example: Tom2565. I know i'm not allowed to post here, just say the true.

Regards,ChinaTown

If you have proofs about the false warn.Post them.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Both did mistake,problem is that you two have some personal issues.And most importing don't ever,EVER warn moderator/admins,just take proofs and report him.

Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:38 am

As you both did mistakes, you both should learn now. This is not a place to solve personal 'wars'. And if you want to report something about any admin/mod then there is a different section here. Report there instead of warning or kicking that guy.
Oh and Tom. I saw you warning hulala couple of days back. Hope you didnt forget

Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:42 am

[MG]Jalla_ wrote:
Both did mistake,problem is that you two have some personal issues.And most importing don't ever,EVER warn moderator/admins,just take proofs and report him.

i was Going To Report , but He Report me,Anyways is Everything Solve is Yes,Requesting To Moderator To trash
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:24 am

an Admin/moderator shouldn't report another admin/moderator in here , there is already another section called Maximum Gaming Officials ( Only ) or report it to high level admins via forum pm or skype private message.
@tom if a player break 2 rules warn them once , you should mention the reason.
there is no need of warning for caps lock , you can ask a +3 level admin to turn off his caps.
and whoever says you are abusing /adminduty  is kidding with you! unless you are really abusing it.

there are other ways to explain what flood is and always warn then kick.

@prath never warn an admin or moderator no matter higher or lower in case of level than you.
and if you saw someone breaking the rules you should directly tell it to higher level admins.

first learn to solve your problems among yourselves if you couldn't we can help you.

do not bother or annoy each other in-game and respect each other (it is a warning)

nobody is going to get demoted in this report.
forum moderators may lock it.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Prathamesh will be warned. You're not allowed to warn / kick other administrators whatever the reasons maybe.

As for you tom, you can use /caps ID ON/OFF to disable the player's caps. You shall not kick them for using caps, for example : /caps 1 OFF will turn player ID 1's caps off. If you can't use the command in-game, mute them, or tell other admins who are online to disable the particular player's caps.

Regards.

Requesting forum mods to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:44 pm

[MG]Randy_ wrote:
Prathamesh will be warned. You're not allowed to warn / kick other administrators whatever the reasons maybe.

As for you tom, you can use /caps ID ON/OFF to disable the player's caps. You shall not kick them for using caps, for example : /caps 1 OFF will turn player ID 1's caps off. If you can't use the command in-game, mute them, or tell other admins who are online to disable the particular player's caps.

Regards.

Requesting forum mods to lock this topic.

Thank you. But i cant use this Commands Smile Im a LvL 1 Admin ! Smile

Regards, Tom.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Moderator report. Case_Solved
-LOCKED-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Moderator report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator report.   Moderator report. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator report.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1