HomeAdmin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews GzSzGlUAdmin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews T9ywruyAdmin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews MrZV306Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews KNjj8mV

Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]

Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews Empty
PostSubject: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 pm

- In game name:[MG]Apolo_Crews
- Your Age:19
- Where are you from :Iran
- In game score/rank: 17k
- How long have you been a part of the community: More then 11 months.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :+3:00 GTM
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yes i have experience in being administrator in TDM server like 8 or 9 months.
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I want to help the community and the players,if there is a hacker or rulebreaker i will warn/ban him and i always try to help more players in server and i am ready to be admin.
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I can help the server being administrator by kick/ban the hackers and the rulebreakers,and i'm old player i know all the server rules,and i can talk persian,little spainish,english,and if anybody ask me a question i always help him.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): I'm mature guy who knows server rules very well,I think that I'm respectfull and i have good behaviour and i am Active and i always try to help new players and who not knows rules i always say to use /rules.
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :8-9
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :8-9 because i always be serious,and be in behave,and some time do little joke.
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes,i'll never abuse my powers,if my friend hacks or break a rule i will ban or warn him,he must be punished.i wont do incorrect job!!!
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : https://imgur.com/a/k3HZN

Last edited by [MG]Apolo_Crews on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 am

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :8-9
Back to top Go down
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 pm

ok thank you i have explain please check.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Phenomenal
[MG][DK]Phenomenal
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:29 pm

You explanation on "why should we hire you as admin instead of someone else" lacks the required words, please add some more

Regards
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Seen you IG and you and instead of helpful you are being annoying to others.Always repeating the same thing after a period of time.

Another time I logged with an undercover account to check something else...and you weren't helpful....when I logged in with my original account for a reason...... you became helpful all sudden.

Sorry mate....
Back to top Go down
[MG]EyaL[A1R]
[MG]EyaL[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 8:44 pm

-Not active
-Not helpful
-Respectful

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 pm

- After MG tag haven't saw u active
- Respectful
- Not Helpfull

GoodLuck !
Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 pm

-1 From me
- You got the mg tag and i dont saw you IG just 2 time
-Respectful
-Friendly
-Not helpful
Good luck
Back to top Go down
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]
[MG]Apolo_Crews[IA]

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Thnx for your vote guys denied it Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews   Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin application by [MG]Apolo_Crews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-