Homefrisd is banned WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog infrisd is banned GzSzGlUfrisd is banned T9ywruyfrisd is banned MrZV306frisd is banned KNjj8mV

frisd is banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

frisd

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Your ingame username: frisd
Date of incident: 28/10/16
Admin Who banned you:[MG]WuZiMu
Ban Reason: Magnet hack
Short explanation of events:I was on the team and flew with turkey hunter on the basis of usa, began to blow up a car inside that car was a player started spinning and then bans me wuzimu
Reason why you should be unbanned: It is a good server, I like to play there and there is no other equal to the server for fun as I'm having fun.
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:38 pm

A troll hack obviously.Could be you or anyone doing it....unsure.
Let's see the proofs.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pakkun[DW]
[MG]Pakkun[DW]

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi, frisd I've been watching you for a long time and the video is see how around you constantly lifted into the car and as you can notice even came to you and report

Proof

Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

frisd

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 pm

I will explain better, I started to fly with the hunter base turquia, had an Australian on the bridge of turkey capturing it, to shoot from the hunter to the Australian because he saw an ally needed help, mate and ally told me thanks I got in the car that appears flying from one side to the other and to give air support followed him flying, and when I get to the base used is when it starts to blow up the car, I think the ally who was in the car imnotkodo he called or something. if I had been the hack would not be reporting this happened to me, besides my mind that cost me time upload of points. From already thank you for the attention I got this problem. : P
Back to top Go down

frisd

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:58 pm

I even put it in the chat "wtf" because I was surprised that a car that had an ally start flying out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:43 pm

I think that you made mistake WuZiMu.As you can see someone else had AB there and he didn't do anything.
Sorry mate for this.You can join game now.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

frisd is banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: frisd is banned   frisd is banned Empty

Back to top Go down

frisd is banned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1